Substitute

I moved to a new town for a temp job. I were to be the match and science substitute teacher. I worked there for two full month. I made some friends, and the students loved me. I was covering for Mr. John Smith.

I became good friends with Amy, the Spanish teacher. She was a great friend, but she was undeniably in love with Mr. Smith. Anyways, one day I got the news, the parents were asking me to become a permanent teacher. I told Amy excitedly, but she became upset. She wanted John back.

I got the position. Our friendship was ruined. For months she ignored me. One day, Amy came to the teacher’s lounge. She said she was sorry, it wasn’t my fault to be such a good teacher. We talked again like friends. She poured a glass of orange juice for both of us. We did a little toast “for friendship” I said. She repeated the same.

The juice tasted a bit weird.

While I was teaching, I was feeling weird, my voice sounded off. Amy entered my classroom and took me back to the lounge.

She told me the truth. She spiked my orange juice. I was transforming into a woman. She handed me a blouse, and told me no one would remember the male me.


I didn’t believe her. I took a few steps outside. “Miss Kim” a student called me. I went back in and reluctantly wore the clothes Amy gave me. “What do I have to do for you to turn me back?” I asked. “I’ll tell you tomorrow, for now, pretend to be Miss Kim” she said laughing.

The day was awkward. I had lunch alone. And students treated me a different way now.


I had to go to the bathroom. I stayed there, looking at my reflection for longer than usual. “I look hot as a woman” I whispered.

At the end of the day, I went looking for Amy. But she left early. She didn’t answer my calls. I would have to spend the day as a woman.

I took a cab home, but mid trip I asked the driver to stop. I needed a drink. I paid and jumped out. 

At the bar, I got drunk quickly. I sent an sms to Amy calling her a b*tch.


A man sat next to me. “Hello beautiful, you look sad” he said. For a second I forgot I was a woman, and were to insult him too. But I soon realized why he called me beautiful. I decided to pretend I was really a woman.

“Hello handsome, I am having the worst day ever. My best friend is a b*tch” I told him. He introduced himself as James. “Kim Kat” I responded. 

We talked for a while. He convinced mento go to a club. If I were sober I would have said no, but what was the harm in going out on a date. 


We walked for a couple of blocks he pointed at a club. “Go in… I will see you inside” he said. I kissed him on his cheek, and walked towards the entrance.

I didn’t notice anything strange when I went in. The bouncer told me to go to the dancers room at the back.


I walked straight to the back. Men kept looking at me, I blushed. There was something in the air that made me feel light headed.

I reached the back. “New girl! Help her get ready”. “Damn girl! You are hot” one of the woman said. “Thank you” I awkwardly responded.


Women there were applying makeup. They dressed and undressed like nothing. I took my clothes off. For the first time I felt my bare breasts. I giggled. They helped me get dressed.

They kept complimenting me. One of them even smacked me. I giggled in response.


After getting dressed, they helped me with my makeup. First time I wore some, but made me feel beautiful.

Once I was ready, I realized my clothes were not revealing enough. So, I changed again.

As I got ready, I heard my name called. “You go girl! Entice them! Awe them!” The other girls said.


I went out. Walking on the catwalk like a sexy supermodel. I hadn’t realized they gave me a navel piercing.

Men kept cheering me. And I felt sexy. I knew I used to be a man, but for some reason it felt good to be admired as a woman. I caught myself flirting. I was actually checking men out. Looking for the most handsome man in the audience.

After the dance, I walked around the floor looking for that man. “Oops” I said as I playfully fell on his lap. “Hello handsome…” I said as I ran my index finger on his chest “…do you want to have some fun?”.


I took him backstage. I weren’t wearing any panties. I had him take me against the wall. I still remember how loud I moaned, how good it felt to have him in me. And how I climaxed when he filled me out.

The following day I got a bunch of calls from Amy. I didn’t answer. She left a message. She said my punishment was over, she was ready to turn me back. “No deal” I answered.

I have become one of the best and most promiscuous girls at the club. And I love it.

Comentarios