There I was, completely naked, flirting with my roommate. I looked like a woman, I was behaving like a woman, but deep inside I was still a guy.
My body had urges, it wanted to be fucked. To feel my roommate’s manhood inside of me. To have my breasts and ass kissed and sucked. And there was nothing I could do about it. I wasn’t in control, my body had a mind of its own.
I unzipped his pants, and played with his thing. A couple of strokes was enough to make him hard. I even kissed its tip. I felt my virgin pussy get wet. “Ok big boy, first we are going out, then you’ll get to be in me” I said. I felt relieved my body was not going to have sex. Was it teasing my roommate? Or was it teasing me?
We went to a bar. Men kept checking me out. “I am with James” I kept telling get them to look another way.
We talked and danced for a while. My body started to complain that it was too hot in there. I took off my bra and blouse. My roommate tried to cover me. “No no love, I want you to kiss them” I said. He asked that if he did, will I cover myself. I nodded. It was a ruse, my body wanted more.
I felt incredibly turned on. Suddenly, I regained control, but it was too late for me. Although I had regained control of my body, I wanted James. After putting my blouse on, I told James he should take me back to his place.
On our way back, I couldn’t stop looking at him, his eyes, his lips, I had never noticed how handsome he was. I didn’t know what was happening to me. But I didn’t feel like the guy I used to be.
I playfully pulled his hand over my crotch. “I need you inside me” I said. We almost crashed. “Stop it!” He said. “No can do love… I want you… I need you” I insisted.
We got to our place. I jumped on his back. “I love being this light… now, take me inside, my loyal steed” I joked. Once inside I kept kissing him. He was trying his best to refrain from it. “You know that if we don’t do it tonight, I will just go out and fuck a stranger right?” I told him to pressure him.
I unzipped his pants and pulled it down, revealing his erect equipment. “See!, your body wants me” I told him and kissed his thing.
I took my clothes off and stood naked in front of him. “Aren’t I the most beautiful and adorable woman you have ever laid eyes on?” I asked. He whispered “yes”. “Then fuck me, let me prove to you how much of a woman I am” I said.
I pulled him to my bed. Where we started making out. Foreplay was short, I couldn’t wait. His lips on my sensitive nipples was amazing. But nothing prepared me to his thing pushing in. I spread my legs as much as I could, it slowly went in. My clit got erect, and I let out a loud moan.
He was standing, while my back rested on the bed. My ass floating a little bit over the bed, and his head between my feet. He pushed back and forth, making me feel more and more aroused. I pulled back, “rest on the bed” I told him. He did as I asked. I kneeled over him, and with one swift motion, I pushed his thing inside of me. I started thrusting back and forth rhythmically. I loved the feeling. His hands on my breasts, squeezing and pinching. My hand on his hairy chest.
“I can’t hold it anymore” he said. I started thrusting faster. He held me by my waist. In no time we both climaxed. I was sweating, and my pussy felt warm and sore. “We should do this more often” I sensually said.
I kissed him, and playfully bit his lips. “I will make sure you don’t miss your roommate…” I said and pulled out. I walked sensually towards the bathroom to clean myself up.
That was two months ago. I am steadily dating James. We don’t talk about his former roommate. I am his new roommate, and I love him more than anything in the world.
We din’t know what transformed me, not like I care. This has been the best thing that has happened to me.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario