I needed a new job. I had no choice. I had no qualifications, so I took a chance, a big one, I took a potion my sister concocted for me. She promised it would change my life. "But why the skirt?" I remember asking as I was about to drink the potion. "You'll find out soon enough" she responded.
The change took about 5 minutes. I seized to be a man, and my body became hot and feminine. My sister seemed excited "I always wanted a sister!" she said. "What the f*ck? I didn't sign up for this! turn me back" I said in high soprano voice. She giggled. "You sound cute when you are angry sis" she responded. "Stop calling me sis!" I demanded. She took a pic of me with her phone and showed it to me. I was amazingly hot. "Come on sis! now you can get a job easily.... I bet a job at a local wing house will get you on the right track" she said. I swear I made the most upset face I had ever done, but my sister response was 'Awwwww, you sure look cute while angry". That made me even more mad.
"Sis... sis... I promise, that after a week I will turn you back... But at least try getting a job in your current form. Humor me by being a cool older sister" she said. I finally gave in. "One week, and that's it" I responded. We first came up with a new name for me I propossed Kim, my sister proposed Kat, so, we decided I was Kimberly Katherine, or KimKat for short.
We both went together to the wing's place across the street. I got the job in no time. The manager, hired me on the spot. He didn't even asked questions. To celebrate, my sis and I went out drinking. That was my second mistake. I was such a light weight now.
The following morning, I woke up with a navel piercing. "Amy!!! what the f is this?" I said pointing at my new piercing. "What? it was your idea!" she said. Then I saw a dildo on the floor. "Did I?" I asked a little worried, but the soreness between my legs had the answer to my question. She just laughed. "Amy! you should have stopped me!... I was drunk! you are my sis! take care of me" I said in an upset tone. "You are right" she responded, "but you just said you wanted to try it before the real deal".
Anyways, I went to work. I wore an orange skirt, and a spaghetti strap blouse. My sister helped me with my make up and my hairdo. "Remember, the more you flirt, the better tips" she said. She was right, but I didn't want to flirt with men. Or at least I kept telling that myself.
There I was, walking like a pro. Swaying my ass. It didn't bother me that men flirted with me, it didn't bother me I flirted back, it felt natural, and it certainly didn't bother me when some random dude smacked me. I giggled in response.
There I was, walking like a pro. Swaying my ass. It didn't bother me that men flirted with me, it didn't bother me I flirted back, it felt natural, and it certainly didn't bother me when some random dude smacked me. I giggled in response.
Some guy gave me his number. "Call me" he said. He was handsome, and he respected me the whole
time he was there. I told my sis, and she encouraged me to call him.
time he was there. I told my sis, and she encouraged me to call him.
I spent hours on the phone with him. He was funny, and quite handsome. We did in fact set up a date. He came to pick me up. My sister whispered "make sure he wears protection". "Sis! I am not going to...." I responded. But that was a lie, I had already decided I wanted to ride him like a cowgirl. I am never turning back.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario