James placed the collar on my neck. I had accepted. After all, I lost the bet, and the loser were to use the obedience collar for a 72 hours. I thought it was a shock collar. But I would soon learn it was much much more.
I fell to the floor in pain. My whole body reshaped, I grew breasts, my waist became smaller, my hips wider. I felt again like something was crawling under my skin, reshaping me. My equipment was pulled inside of me, forming my new organs, testicles became ovaries, my crotch gaind labia and a clit. I screamed in pain “please don’t” as I did my voice went a couple of octaves higher.
I was very upset, and wanted to punch him in his face. That’s when he said, I could not hurt him. And right then, the eagerness to hurt him was gone.
He asked me to turn around. He looked pleased with his new creation, me. I was upset. But I couldn’t do shit, he had comolete control over me. “You must be cold, let’s have you wear these” he said as he handed me some clothes.
As I wore them, I became more aware of my new form. My breasts were kind of sensitive, and the emptiness on my crotch was disturbing.
I started crying, “please master… this is not what we agreed on… turn me back” I begged one last time. But he was mot going to stop. He had created a beautiful woman, and had so much planned for us.
I walked around on all fours while panting like a dog. He seemed pleased, I shacked my whole butt like an excited chihuahua.
I did so excitedly. I looked at his eyes in love while resting on his lap. Of course it wasn’t real love between a couple, right now I felt like his pet, and loved his affection.
I couldn’t believe it. I sire was beautiful. I kind looked like the old me, but in woman form. I even peeked below my blouse, seeing my new breasts. I did a few poses, I was mesmerized by my new form. “Now, thank me for turning you” master said. “Thank you master” I said with a nonchalant smile. Although I was still upset, I was a bit curious about being a woman.
I fell down again, as my leg’s trembled. “Oh shit” I said as I realized I wanted sex. “I can’t believe I am about to say this” I said as I bit my nails. “take me master! I need you inside of me” I begged. My nipples got erect. I unzipped his pants and kiss his thing. I couldn’t stop, not even if I wanted to.
And master was about to fulfill my wish. I sat on the bed, waited for him to join, I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him towards me. As we kissed, I took his shirt off. I felt even more turned on as my naked breasts rubbed against his hairy chest.
As soon as he locked the collar, I felt a small prick on my neck, and a sudden loss of balance. “Wow… I feel weird” I said. “No worries, let’s start” James said. “Fine” I responded.
He gave me the first instruction: “from now on you will call me master” he said. Just for fun, and to see how hard the shock would be, I decided to call him James, but when I tried to do so, I called him master instead: “of course Master, I will call you master”. I paused for a sec, “wait… I meant to call you master not master” I said realizing I couldn’t say his name anymore.
He has a wicked smile. “What to do next?” He asked. I thought he would put me to do some of his work or clean his apartment. “Let’s make your hair longer… let’s say shoulder length” he said. I felt how months of hair growth happened in mere seconds. “Ouch ouch ouch” I whispered.
“Wow, you can do that master?” I asked in a surprise tone. “Yes slave, put this on, let’s see how you look with a ponytail” he said as he handed me a hair tie. It was hard, I had never done what he asked, but he then added “don’t take that long, put the tie on like you have done so before”. Suddenly, with one quick motion my hair was ready. I realized how fcked I was, James could also alter how I behaved.
“Pet, let’s see how you look with a clean shave, and also, let’s see your slender and bit feminine hands” James said. My beard faded from existence, and it smelled like burnt hair. My hanss felt like if something was crawling inside of them, making them smaller, thinner.
He then asked me to take my shirt off. I did without hesitation. “You need to lose that chest hair” he instructed. I got goosebumps on my chest, and just like that every hair was pulled inside every follicle on my chest. He looked pleased, I looked uncomfortable. “Put this on” he handed me a gray shirt.
“Stop changing me master…” I begged.
What he did next was not only unexpected, but it was also very painful. He told me I kinda looked like a woman, I should transform into my very own twin sister.
I fell to the floor in pain. My whole body reshaped, I grew breasts, my waist became smaller, my hips wider. I felt again like something was crawling under my skin, reshaping me. My equipment was pulled inside of me, forming my new organs, testicles became ovaries, my crotch gaind labia and a clit. I screamed in pain “please don’t” as I did my voice went a couple of octaves higher.
Finally as the pain subsided. He helped me up.
I was very upset, and wanted to punch him in his face. That’s when he said, I could not hurt him. And right then, the eagerness to hurt him was gone.
He asked me to take all my clothes off. As I did so, and trying to fullfil his request, I was about to take the collar off. “No, pet, leave it on” he said. I had completely forgotten about the pendant. I could have taken it off, but now, I couldn’t, he told me to wear it, and I had to do that for master, I mean for James.
He asked me to turn around. He looked pleased with his new creation, me. I was upset. But I couldn’t do shit, he had comolete control over me. “You must be cold, let’s have you wear these” he said as he handed me some clothes.
As I wore them, I became more aware of my new form. My breasts were kind of sensitive, and the emptiness on my crotch was disturbing.
“Why master? Please turn me back” I asked. “But we are having so much fun my pet…” he answered. He then continued changing my personality. “You like being sexy, you know how to be a hot woman, and you now go by Kimberly Katherine” he said.
“No no no… that’s enough! I am not a woman named Kimberly Katherine! I am a woman named KimKat” I couldn’t say I was a man, and I couldn’t say my previous name.
I fell dizzy, this was proving too much for me. I had to sit down.
I started crying, “please master… this is not what we agreed on… turn me back” I begged one last time. But he was mot going to stop. He had created a beautiful woman, and had so much planned for us.
“I don’t feel good that you are so upset. I know! Do a funny face Kim” he said, using my new name for the first time. I just stuck my tongue out. He laughed.
“That gives me an idea…” he said, his expression somewhat wicked. “Drop on all fours, and pretend to be a dog for 5 minutes.
I did as he asked. While I pretended to be a dog, my worried faded away, I just wanted to be playful, to be petted by master.
I walked around on all fours while panting like a dog. He seemed pleased, I shacked my whole butt like an excited chihuahua.
He sat on the couch, and with a couple of pat’s on his leg asked me to join him.
I did so excitedly. I looked at his eyes in love while resting on his lap. Of course it wasn’t real love between a couple, right now I felt like his pet, and loved his affection.
After the 5 minutes had elapsed, I came back to my senses. “What the fuck master!” I said in an upset tone. But he couldn’t stop laughing. “You look so cute when you are upset” he mocked me. “I demand you turn me back into a woman! Wait… no! End this! Turn me back” I said in an upset tone. He didn’t answer, instead, he told me to go look at myself in the mirror, and awe at my beauty.
I couldn’t believe it. I sire was beautiful. I kind looked like the old me, but in woman form. I even peeked below my blouse, seeing my new breasts. I did a few poses, I was mesmerized by my new form. “Now, thank me for turning you” master said. “Thank you master” I said with a nonchalant smile. Although I was still upset, I was a bit curious about being a woman.
He didn’t change me any further. “Ok, fine, I will be a woman for the rest of the day… just don’t have us kiss, or make out master” I told him. To which he replied “don’t worry, I won’t make any moves on you.” He said. I felt relieved. But then, he added “but I can’t say the same abiut you. Now that I am asking uou to increase your libido”.
I fell down again, as my leg’s trembled. “Oh shit” I said as I realized I wanted sex. “I can’t believe I am about to say this” I said as I bit my nails. “take me master! I need you inside of me” I begged. My nipples got erect. I unzipped his pants and kiss his thing. I couldn’t stop, not even if I wanted to.
For a few seconds, I tried to keep my head straight. I stood up. I tried to refrain from doing the inevitable, I tried to say we were not about to do it. But instead, I did a sexy cute face and said “yes master, I will do what you ask” and giggled
I took my clothes off, and took him to the bedroom. I walked as sensual as I could. My crotch was wet in anticipation. I wanted it, I needed it.
And master was about to fulfill my wish. I sat on the bed, waited for him to join, I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him towards me. As we kissed, I took his shirt off. I felt even more turned on as my naked breasts rubbed against his hairy chest.
I pulled his pants down with my hands, and finished pulling them off with my legs. We were kissing and making out. I could feel my pussy throbbing. I wanted him inside of me, but I also was enjoying foreplay too much.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario