My friend the artist

 


My next door neighbor was an artist. He always had the most beautiful women at his place. And I knew, from his instagram that he painted their bodies all the time.

We hadn’t talked much, but the usual hello or good day. But one day, he came on knocking at my door. “I need your help… I have a gig… and my model, Kim… didn’t show up” he explained. I told him I could ask one of my friends. But he said there was no time.

He said he would pay me a handsome amount. I reluctantly agreed. He asked me to get naked, and asked me to wear a paper underwear. 

He started working my arm. He took pictures as he painted my arm violet. “You will be unrecognizable when I am done” he said. I didn’t give it much thought. My arm looked slender, kind of feminine, but that was probably his art trying to hide who I was.

He then did my chest. I swear he painted breasts on me. And they felt heavy. “I must be imagining things” I thought. He moved down to my stomach, followed by legs. There has been an awkward silence through the whole ordeal. “So.. you paint a lot of men too?” I asked. My voice sounding a little bit off. “Not really, you are my second” he responded.

He then asked for me to take the remaining clothes off. He meant the paper underwear. “You don’t mind? Don’t you?” He asked. For some reason, I said I didn’t. As he passed his brush over it, I felt it disappear. My crotch looked like a pussy. “Wow!” I said and stopped myself from talking. I stood up, walked towards the nearest mirror. I looked 100% female. Not just in paint form, I had an actual woman’s body. “You turned me into a woman!” I complained. My voice soft and sexy. But before I could react, he kissed me. I didn’t pull back, it felt right.

We ended up in his room, doing it. My bodypaint was full of smudges and smears. But after he came in me, we sat back down on his couch and he painted me. I had a big smile on my face. My pussy was dripping. And I felt fulfilled.

Afterwards, we had a long photoshoot. I posed like a pro. And two hours later, we were back in his bed. We did everything, missionary, cowgirl, blowjob, 69, against the wall. I felt so alive.

I didn’t charge anything, after all, he paid me by setting me free. And, he did pay me in a handsome amount, when I got to f*ck his handsomeness.

Comentarios