I hadn’t had a girlfriend for ages. So, when I was granted one wish, I wished to be close to a girl with big knockers.
The genie immediately turned me into a woman. “This is not what I wished for!” I said in my upset tone. “The genie said, don’t worry, the big knockers are coming.. well, the big everything” she explained.
I started growing in size. I had to run out of my apartment as I kept on growing.
In a matter of minutes I was a giant of a woman. People looked scared around me. “Shit! Sorry” I said as I stepped on a taxi cab.
I had to run away, as I stopped growing. I had nowhere to hide. I was crying as I ran away.
The genie appeared near my ear. She proposed to make me normal size. I agreed. Suddenly, I was back at home, like it all had been a dream. I thought I was back being a man, but I was now a woman, a normal sized woman. And life couldn’t be better.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario