Potion brew

I drank it willingly. Being fully aware of the changes my body would suffer. But not knowing the mental conditioning that would take place.

I bought the bottle named “TG” online. I wasn’t sure if it would work, but still, I poured a glass. Before drinking it, I took off my clothes, and wore some tight shorts, and an old shirt that I had ripped in the middle to make it look like a strapless blouse.

The changes were pretty much instantaneous. After I took one sip, I immediately transformed. My chest grew full, my equipment was sucked into my body, leaving a slit and small erect clit. My face reformed, becoming soft and feminine. The rest of my body changed too. I was for all intents and purposes a woman.

I still remember the wine dripping from my mouth. I felt so alive, so turned on. “I need a man” I said excitedly.

That’s when it hit me, it wasn’t that I didn’t remember who I used to be. I felt like a woman, a very horny one, and I needed to get laid.

I looked at ny reflection before leaving, “I am so hot… I bet I can get two guys at the same time” I said excitedly.

But as I was about to leave, the potion effect wore off, turning me back. “What the fuck!?” I whispered realizing I was ready to go out and find a man or two to get laid with. 

I closed the door. “Shit… I don’t want that… but I felt so alive, so confident” I was debating with myself.

I decided I should try it again, but make sure I couldn’t go out. “Maybe I can just inspect my body” I told myself.

I locked my door, which has had a problem for years where I could only unlock it with a key, from outside and inside. 

I opened my window, and threw the key out of my 10th floor apartment.

I drank a whole glass this time. Suddenly, I was Kim again. “You think you are so smart?” I asked my former-self. “I can’t get out of our apartment, but I can get our best friend James to join me” I said and giggled.

I grabbed my phone and sent an sms to James. “My cousin Kim is in town, would you take her out for me?” I sent him a selfie with it.


James came in no time. He had a spare key for my place. “Hello handsome” I told James in a sensual tone. I kept looking at his lips. He saw the bottle of “wine” and asked if he could drink some. “No!” I firmly said. I didn’t want him to turn him into a woman, I needed him.

But James was smart, he must have figured out I used to be John. He asked “Where is John?” He asked. I was too far gone, I replied “who is john? I am kim! Take me”.


I kissed him. Ans before he could react, I kneeled before him, and unzipped his pants. “John is gone… I am Kim, and if I were you, I would stop asking about him, because you are about to have the best experience ever” I said as I licked his thing.

“Time for sex my love” I said as I started sucking on it.

Comentarios