Genie

“You seem to be confused” the genie said as I made my first wish. “I can’t grant you wishes, that is not how it works. I am the one that gets three wishes. And now that I have been released of my one thousand year slumber, I am really eager to have some fun” he said.

He immediately transformed me into a woman. Long hair, silver dress. Great round breasts, about 40 something years old. “Turn me back” I demanded with a new voice.

But for his second wish he made me not care, he made me comfortable as a woman. He was looking hot, I started actually craving sex with him.


I spread my legs, I felt sweaty and wet. “What else do you need my love? Let’s do it right now, right here” I said in a sexy voice.

We did it of course. I was such a kinky woman. And well, he was great, he made me experience my first time no other woman had. We must have lasted a couple of hours. My crotch was sore. My breasts red from all his kisses and fondling.

After he finally came. I thanked him. I actually thanked him for such a great time. He smiled, and then he said for his last wish as thank you, he will give me a new life. 

Suddenly I was 21 years old. Reality had been altered around me, I knew I used to be a man, but I also remembered my whole like as a woman. 


I am on a trip with my boyfriend. And well, I promised him so head, and some fun. 

Comentarios