I had just signed a contract. The manager said I had the perfect attitude and demeanor to be the lead singer at the band he was starting. He did mention I needed a little bit of a higher pitch, but that’s something that can be dealt with.
He handed me a few clothes as the last “test” to see if I was a perfect fit for the band. He left me alone to change
I thought it was weird the costume used nylons. But some 80’s male bands did that anyways. After changing, I poured myself a glass of brandy, and sat on the only available chair.
“Bottoms up” were my last words as a man. As whatever the drink had been spiced with, started working its magic.
It took seconds. My tough and ripped body I hard worked so hard on was gone. Replaced by a petite and sexy figure. I looked, no, I was a woman now. The emptiness around my crotch, the new weight on my chest, my soft and smooth skin, were all undeniably female.
Before I could complain, the manager came in with the rest of the band. “Great, you are ready” he said. I was taken to the recording booth, they sat me on a stool, and asked me to sing something soft.
I was still in shock. I hesitated and then stammered a bit my voice was not only a higher pitch, it was feminine in intonation and passion.
They clapped after I sang just one single line. That made me feel empowered. But still I didn’t want to be a woman, I wanted mu male form back, so I asked “is… is this reversible?”. “Yes my dear, you can be you during your private time, but a woman while recording and in concerts. Or we can just turn you back, and find a replacement” he explained. That made me feel chosen, so, I decided to stay as a woman “ok… I’ll go with it… for now” I responded.
John, the lead guitarist handed me a joint “It will help you relax”. I took a big hit. He was right, it felt good. I poured myself some rose wine. It matched the new me.
We recorded a single it was for our first demo. I sounded magical. And I felt wonderful.
The four of us, John, Gary (our manager), Andrew (keyboards), and I went to a bar to celebrate. They called me KimKat. I liked the name, it fit me like a glove.
I did take turns being me, the male me and KimKat. But that was short lived. After our first tv appearance at a local tv station, I didn’t go back. I assumed KimKat’s fun outgoing persona.
As any straight man in my position would say, I were to become a lesbian. But that wasn’t meant to be, Andrew and I… well, let’s just say that after I kneeled in front of him and did some tongue work, became a couple.
What came next? My first concert of course!, it was Amazing. Hearing the audience sing with me, clapping as with the beat. Asking for selfies and autographs made me feel important. I love being KimKat, and nothing could change that.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario