Where am I?

 


I felt completely confused. I knew I was in the right place, yet something about me felt out of place. I walked as I believed 8 had always walked like. Swaying my ass gracefully.

My date was waiting for me in his table. He looked handsome, but again something about this whole ordeal felt fake. “Hello handsome” I said to him and sat on his lap while pretending to fall. “Oops… sorry, I am so clumsy” I said as I stood up and ran my hand through his crotch as I did so.

We had dinner while we talked and flirted with each other. I couldn’t wait to have him take me to his place, where I would show him a good time. However, I still felt like something was off, like I wasn’t supposed to be flirting with hin. 

Anyways, we ordered dessert, as I took a bite of it, it reminded me of my childhood, just like my mom used to bake. But as I was savoring my dessert and having that blissful moment, I realized my memories were of a boy. Suddenly, I remembered how I was transformed into a woman and how was I broken to believe I had always been a woman. That mind conditioning, while not perfect, had me believing I really was there to fuck my date.

“What the fuck?! I cannot do this… I am not Emma… I am not a woman…” I whispered as I stood up. My date looked visibly upset. “Emma wait” he said and followed by speaking in code “tango golf. Whiskey hotel oscar romeo echo”. As soon as he said those words I felt at ease once again.

“You know… I need you inside of me” I told him with a big smile. He paid the bill and we drove to his place.

I now knew who I used to be, but I didn’t care anymore. While he drove, I unzipped his pants and went down on him.

I am Emma, and I love being a whore. I just can’t wait to start my life as a high class whore.

Comentarios