I was not in control. I had lost control of my body months ago. Some witch had put me under a spell for no reason at all.
She transformed my body into that of a woman. “You will remain a woman until I decide otherwise” she said.
She had me get a work as a supermodel, and I could not resist it. I did what she said.
I continuously participated in catwalks. And my heart rate raised whenever I did so. If she said jump, I jumped, if she said kiss a guy, I did.
One day she had me have a lesbian experience with her, and qhile I did in fact enjoy it, I just did so because she told me to.
I remember how I rested on my bed, as she floated above me, suddenly descending on me. Both our nether regions meeting each other. Our clits touching, our juices mixing.
It was hot, but not something I expected to experience in my life time.
I was her little play thing, and there wasn’t anything I wouldn’t do for her.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario