Under his control

“You are so handsome” I told my best friend as I kneeled down and made a suggestive pose. A few minutes ago I was a man, but now, I was a kinky girl, and I wanted him so much.

“I know you did this to me” I told him with a big smile on my face. “And I know I am just saying this because I am under your control… but I don’t care… I want you inside of me “big boy” I practically begged. I felt like I had done this before.


I did a sexy pose, and took my white blouse and blue bra off, revealing my breasts for the first time. “Teehee, these are huge! Now suck on them!” I demanded. My friend didn’t hesitate, he started sucking them. They were so sensitive.

He then unzipped his pants. “Your turn…” he said. “I thought you’d never ask” I responded. I grabbed it with both hands and after a couple of strokes I proceeded to pleasure him. The man I used to be was long gone. “I am your loyal and kinky girlfriend” I said as I got on all fours and practically begged him to f*ck me.

Comentarios