Last Christmas I bought my very own remote controlled KimKat 1.0. It came with a VR headset, and of course KimKat model one.
It was advertised as state of the art. I linked the set to my phone and in a matter of minutes I was looking through her eyes.
She looked kind of plastic made. But it was fun looking at me through her eyes. I took the headset off to calibrate everything.
Eye colour, skin softness, clothes, it was all configurable. What surprised me was that it had a working slit with an opening. Anyways, I placed the headset on my head again. And started the app on my phone.
I raised my hand, and she did so too. I jumped, she jumped. Her movements were a little bit delayed. But it was my first opportunity trying to see the world through a woman’s eyes.
I walked around my flat. Arms movements were linked to my actual hand movements. But walking around was performed by moving a joystick and buttons on my right hand.
I raised my hand, and she did so too. I jumped, she jumped. Her movements were a little bit delayed. But it was my first opportunity trying to see the world through a woman’s eyes.
I walked around my flat. Arms movements were linked to my actual hand movements. But walking around was performed by moving a joystick and buttons on my right hand.
It took a minute getting used to it. I was bumping with my own furniture.
I sat one my lap, and had KimKat pretend kiss me. Everything i said was replicated by her voice box.
I spent the weekend doing house chores as her. It was so much fun.
Two weeks later I ordered new clothes, and the neuro-link controller. Which allowed me to control her just by thinking. Easier said and done. Because if I thought of something, whatever it would be, she would either say it or do it.
But it was even more fun being her with this neuro-link. It allowed me to move as myself, and have her move with ny mind.
I had her give me a hand job, and grabbed my hand. All of this while I looked through her eyes.
I ended up at her place. We made out, her soft hands on my… on my KimKat’s body felt amazing. But, all the time I was thinking how fun it would have been if I had instead hooked up with a guy instead.
It took me a couple of months, but I gave in. I controller KimKat to seduce me. And let me tell you, the neuro-link also allowed for feedback. I felt both things, as I entered her, and as she felt me go in.
I have to admit, the first time I couldn’t hold it for long. It took a while to clean her, but it was an experience like no other.
After a few months, I got enough money to buy an upgrade for my KimKat. Realistic looking skin. It was not a KimKat v2. It took a while to remove its plastic covers and place the new skin on her. But once I was done, she looked like a real woman.
There she stood in front of me. I couldn’t believe how real she looked, and felt. Her breasts felt like the real thing. I got my headset on, and started controlling her. I started acting girly, and I even did my makeup.
I had bought new clothes for her. But before putting them on, I took my time to inspect my body. It all felt real. The touch of her skin, her erect nipples, her slit and clit. “Time to go out” I said. I looked at my male self, he was sitting on the couch smiling. I waved goodbye and left. I knew that as long as there was wither wifi of cell data, I could control her from afar.
I went to a bar, I didn’t drink, I just pretended, since KimKat couldn’t actually eat or drink. And well, I flirted with some random girl, and we hit it off.
I ended up at her place. We made out, her soft hands on my… on my KimKat’s body felt amazing. But, all the time I was thinking how fun it would have been if I had instead hooked up with a guy instead.
Anyways, I did climax. I kissed her and left in a cab and went back home. Once I got home, I saw me sitting kn the couch. I started talking to me in third person. “Hey roomie! You should have seen how much fun it was! We did the scissors, she fondled my breasts… it was fun! It was sexy… well what am I saying, you do know about it! You were there too! Inside of me”.
I walked towards the wall, and unplugged. I left Kim Kat there. I had to go clean myself up and well, change my underpants.
I had dinner, and went to bed. That night I had a weird dream. I didn’t dream about me. I dreamt of Kim Kat. I was her, I was back at the club, and I was putting up a show for everybody. Guys and girls cheered for me. It was so vivid, it felt real. I sat on some guy’s lap and made out with him.
The next morning I realized I was spending more and more time as Kim. Just being my male self for basic functions like eating, sleeping, and going to the bathroom. I felt like Kim was the real me, and “that guy” was a different person.
He even looked thin and emaciated. I kept looking at him in disgust, but I knew that man was really me, and without him I wouldn’t exist.
I called the factory where my new sexy body was created. I was surprised they had a solution for me. Human brain inside my robotic body. I accepted the procedure.
And well, since then, I have become Kim 24/7. I am a free spirited girl, that loves to shag, and I am also a spokesperson for the company that gave me my rocking new body.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario