Something felt off, I was in a plane traveling to an exotic beach. But while I knew I was traveling in the plane of my wealthy boyfriend, it felt like something has changed.
I felt sexy, and I couldn’t wait until we got to the beach to rock his world. He is handsome and all, but I also used to think I could do better, physique wise, ‘cause money wise I hit the jackpot.
“Hey honey, come here” I told him asking him to sit besides me. For some reason he giggled before sitting by my side. “What’s so funny?” I asked him. He didn’t answer, he just kissed me. He pulled my dress down, revealing my breasts. He started kissing and licking them. It felt amazing, I have had guys do that before, but for reason, this felt like my first time.
I unzipped his pants and was about to give him a blowjob, when the captain said we were about to land. “Sorry love, that will have to wait” I told him.
At the beach, we had a long walk. I was still dressed in my favorite blue dress. Which was expected, the trip was unplanned, I didn’t have time to pack. He grabbed his dusty old notebook and wrote something on it.
He took me shopping, which made me feel like a spoiled brat, but it was certainly exciting. Later that night we went to a bar.
I couldn’t stop fantasizing about going to bed with him. It felt like tonight would be our first time, although I remember we have done it every night since we started dating.
He wrote something else in his notebook. I don’t know why he carries that notebook around all the time. But anyways, I love his physique, he is handsome, strong, and well, such a good f*ck.
At the hotel, I finished what I started on our flight. I pulled his pants down, and well, I kissed it, and sucked on it like my life depended on it.
Afterwards, he went to the loo, while I wore my sexy new silk robe. He forgot his notebook. I opened it and found out what he had been doing.
It was full of wishes. He wished for me to love him, he wished for me to give him a blowjob. He wished for wealth. He wished for some guy to be turned into me.
I didn’t believe in magic, but I had to find out if this was or not real. I grabbed a pen and wrote: “I wish my boyfriend was a hotel maid” as soon as I did, a young maid exited the bathroom. “Sorry ma’am, I didn’t see you there. I’ll see myself out” she said in some kind of an accent.
As she left, I went to the bathroom, expecting to find my bf. But it was empty, and there was no evidence of a man in my room.
I couldn’t believe it. The notebook had altered reality. And apparently only I remembered the truth. I quickly realized I used to be a guy. “That’s stupid… I don’t want to be a guy…” I told myself since I didn’t want to be turned into some dude.
But, I wasn’t done with my boyfriend… “I wish the maid that just exited my hotel room had a night job as a stripper” I wrote and laughed.
I followed her as she left the hotel. And saw her go into a strip joint. I was finding it hilarious. I went in and waited for her to perform.
She was amazing, a pro you may say. And guys cheered for her, and gave her lots of money.
She looked quite sexy in her black bikini. And she did in fact sit on a guy’s lap and kissed him. Followed by taking him backstage, where she, no doubt, had sex with him.
I could turn her back, but I had a notebook that could fulfill any wish. So, for the time being, I let “starlight” be.
Back at the hotel, I used the notebook to improve myself. I became a little bit younger, and I went to the beach to sunbathe.
I flirted with guys. And had such a great time. I left the notebook in my room inside the safe. I don’t want it falling into the wrong hands.
I was probably a guy before, but he doesn’t exist anymore. I am a woman, and the thought of being a guy seems disgusting to me.
I will probably use the notebook for small and fun wishes. After all, I have everything I want right now.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario