Alternate reality

It’s been 2 years since I was transported into an alternate reality. Everything in my life is pretty much the same. Except, the key differences that come with being a woman.


I was still born in Brazil. My parents were the same, so were my siblings, but I was born a woman. But with the change, came a new perspective on life.

I was still straight, so, I pretty much fancied flirting with guys and sleeping with my boyfriend. 

But now, instead of being kinda geeky and addicted to gaming, I was completely care free, and loved hanging at the beach. I was, for the first time in my life, good at surfing.

Anyways, the first couple of months I spent denying my new self, trying to find a way back. But now, I have grown to love me and my life.

I wouldn’t change a thing. I love when my boyfriend fondles my breasts. But nothing beats having him inside of me.

I don’t know if he is the one, or if we will get married. For now, I am just having fun, and I hope I never get back to my former life.

Comentarios