Lost in his new life

Although it was my idea, I never thought it would actually work, but he insisted it would. We concocted a “potion” based on an online recipe we found. We flipped a coin, and after losing, James drank it without question. “I can always brew a new potion to turn you back… so… don’t worry” I said. The changes took around an hour. The first thing that changes were his feet.

They went from masculine to slender and feminine. “Is it actually working?” He asked. “I guess it is actually working” I responded.



He looked at his hands, and saw his fingers and hands changed before our very eyes. “Wow!” I said out loud. I couldn’t believe it was actually working.

“Look! I got girly hands!” He said as he waved them in the air. “You said it is completely reversible?” James asked. “Yes… that’s what the recipe said” I responded.

What followed was the most drastic change of all. His beard faded away, while his hair became somewhat blonde and grew longer. And in a matter of seconds, his chest started swelling.


Not only that, he looked petite. His face was somewhat masculine still, but soon enough that changed too. His tough expression became naive and cute.

“It tickles” he said as he touched his face while it was rearranged.

Then, he kneeled down. “My body aches” he said visibly in pain. He looked straight at me, I saw his brown eyes became light blue. His skin even became lighter. “Woooow” James said going from his normal voice to a higher pitched one.


His ass started expanding and his waist contracting. “Ouch” he said as a slurping sound came from his crotch area. “I think it is gone dude” James said in his new soprano voice.


The same clothes he was wearing before looked completely different on his new shape. Apparently the physical changes had stopped. 

“How do you feel?” I asked, he didn’t respond. “James?” I asked. Took him a couple of seconds to snap out of it.

He turned around, and saw his new form. “Wow dude! You are hot” I told him. He giggled, “you think so?”.


You might be wondering why we did this? Well, the truth is, we were bored. And we just wanted to do something random for fun. Anyways, now that he had completely transformed, I could see James seemed excited to try being a woman.

He actually ripped his jeans to turn them into shorts. “Oh wait… I have an idea” James said in a cute sexy tone as he went to his bedroom. He came back wearing a sports bra. “Jenny left it here before we broke up” he explained.

We went out for a walk. James was enjoying himself. He was practicing walking like a model. He grabbed my arm, and pretended to be my girlfriend.

“I think I need a new name… temporary female name” he said. “I like Amy… but what do you think?” He asked. “Sure… hello Amy nice to meet you” I joked. “Such a gentleman” she responded.

We kept on going to different places. At the mall I had to pee, when I came back to her, she was talking to some girls like she had also always been a woman.

Brad, one of our mutual friends called me, and invited us to his house for a gaming night. We decided to go as a couple. I introduced Amy as my new girlfriend. She sat on my lap while we played. She couldn’t keep my hands off of me, and even gave me a few kisses.

They were surprised how good she was at racing games. “I play a lot with older brothers” she explained.

After the party, we left and went back home walking. She was acting a lot more feminine, flirting with me, and telling me she felt amazing as a woman.


We got to James place. As soon as i unlocked the door, Amy surprised me by kissing me passionately. I tried to pull back, “do you want this? Or is it the potion doing this?” I asked her. “Does it matter?” She responded with a question and a sexy smile.

She kneeled in front of me and unzipped my pants. Amy started sucking on my equipment. I didn’t think I will be needing the potion to turn her back. After all, she seems like she loves her new form.

After swallowing, she took me to the bedroom. Where she did her best to get my equipment hard again.

We had sex. And she moaned like crazy, begging for more. “I love this… don’t you dare turn me back” she said. “I promise” I responded.

And well, since that day Amy and I became a couple. I still don’t know if she had always secretly wanted this, or it is the potion that altered James’s personality. But she is happy, I am happy, no need to find out.


Comentarios