Leisure and work

I met Kat 12 years ago at a Mexican beach. We were both 18 years old. I was there with my family, and well, Kat was there working as a waitress.

We immediately hit it off. After her shift, I went clubbing with her, and I met her family. They didn’t speak English, but they seemed fun.

Anyways, my trip was over, we said hoodbye and promised to keep in touch. And so we did. We texted each other every single day. We were best friends, and talking to each other was the highlight of our days. I loved hearing her voice and looking at her cute face whenever we talked.

Years later Kat told me there was a way to see each other in person for a week. “I know this will be hard to believe, but we can swap bodies” she said. I thought she was going crazy, but to humor her, I decided to try it. She seemed excited. She sent me some kind of amulet which I received one week later. In the meantime we taught each other what we could about each other’s life.

“I got it” I told Kat in our latest call at the time. She explained what I had to do. “And in the morning you’ll be me, and I’ll be you” she explained.

Of course I wasn’t ready, but in the morning I did in fact wake up in her body.

I was completely naked. “Wow” I said out loud. I called her. “Hey Kat” she said as she answered. I started giggling uncontrollably. “Damn girl! Get dressed” she said. It was a Sunday, so we soent most of the day talking. She then told me her mom did know we swapped. “She will help you, but don’t tell Dad… he won’t understand” she told me.

The next surprising thing was that I understood and spoke Spanish. “Hola mamá” I told Kat’s mom. She hugged me and said our secret is safe with her. “No te preocupes te ayudaré con el vestido y el makeup para tu trabajo” I giggled again, she is going to help me look like a lady.


The following day I spent working at the hotel. Guys flirted with me. I laughed at their stupid jokes, and flirted back. That’s what Kat had told me to do. I got great tips because of that.

I won’t deny that on Thursday I gave in, and started inspecting my body. Kat called as I was about to finger myself. “Dude! Haha!, so? How are you enjoying your female side?” He asked. I blushed. “Don’t worry, I’ve got a surprise for you” he said. 

And then someone knocked at my door. It was Kat… well it was me, the male me. “Surprise” he said as he hung up the phone. We kissed and well, we ended up doing it in my bed. Well, Kat’s bed.

It was my first time, both as a woman, and as a man. His habds running over my body, his lips on my nipples, his thing inside of me. It was incredible. I still remember begging for more “mas! Mas! Dale!” I whispered as we did it.

Anyways, that was three minths ago. I stayed in Mexico living with Kat’s family. It worked perfect for us, since I had remote work.

We kept swapping bodies. Sometimes I was the man in our relationship, and others I was Kat.


Soon enough, I got a promotion, well Kat did. And we moved to a very own place.By the way, we got pregnant, and had a beautiful baby girl. Whenever Kat is tired, we swap bodies, I get to help her, and breast feed our baby. 

Sometimes I get confused in which body I am, but all I know is that I would not change a thing about our lives.


Comentarios