John’s new alter ego

Out of the blue, John started talking with an accent. “Ha ha very funny dude” I told him, but he just continued talking. He was more talkative than usual. I noticed his clothes looked somewhat baggy.

“I don’t know, but sometimes I feel like I am an outcast, like something in my life had to change to make me feel accepted” he said as I noticed his chest swell up.

His hair was getting longer, and his features looked somewhat feminine. “Dude? What is happening to you? You look like…” I said. “Let me finish love, I am letting my heart out, and you are interrupting me” he said as his voice went an octave higher.


There was no denying it, John was turning into a woman. “What?” John asked with a familiar spoiled woman tone. “Dude… you look like a woman” I told him. He looked down and check on his breasts “nice” he said. Suddenly the bulge on his pants disappeared too. I saw what I can only describe as his mind being rewritten as he paused for a couple of seconds.

“Awesome, this feels so good!” He said. “Don’t call me John or dude anymore, I am Jenny… and if you play the right cards, I can be your girlfriend” she said.

And while we did have sex that day. It didn’t last long. We remained friends, but not because I didn’t love Jenny, or because I thought it would awkward, but because whatever altered Jenny altered me too. However, I became a lot more easy than her.



Comentarios