Hunter

John felt like he could do whatever he wanted without repercussions. Last week, John was hunting in a no hunting zone. He just didn’t care. He saw a majestic looking stag, and shot it without hesitation.


John felt like he was the one shot. He fell on the mud in pain losing consciousness. When he woke up. He felt awkward and out of place. His body was different. He didn’t feel like a man anymore. “Have I always been a woman?” He asked himself.

He had some kind of amnesia. As he continued walking, he started to feel somewhat turned on for no reason at all. It was all his new hormones kicking in. He actually thought he had always been a woman.

She found a dead stag. And felt bad for the poor creature. “Only a mad man would kill such a beautiful beast” she said in a sexy voice.


Unbeknownst to her, she was still changing. What remained of her previous male form was now gone. She felt awkward wearing cargo pants, but had no choice.

She ripped them to turn them into shorts. She reached a small town. No one payed attention to her. She reached an outdoor bar, and asked the bartender for help.


“I… I don’t remember who I am” she told the bartender. He smiled, probably knowing what had happened to her. “I remember you… you were here yesterday… I think your name is… Lara… no wait… Elsa… ohh now I remember Amy!” He said. Amy still couldn’t remember a thing. The bartender introduced himself as Andrew. “Tell you what… after my shift, I’ll help you out” he said.

Amy spent the day drinkkng and flirting with guys. Amy was a natural, although deep inside she knew something was off.


By the 6th beer, she went straight to Andrew and kissed him. Andrew knew she had finally given up, accepting her fate. “Ok… my shift is over… let’s go look for some info about yourself” he told her.

They got to Andrew’s place. While he pretended to search for her online, she got on her knees and started giving Andrew a blowjob. That didn’t catch him by surprise, he knew Amy’s hormones had taken over her.


She got naked, and they had sex that night. Amy moaned as Andrew’s equipment pushed its way into her. It felt like her first time, but that couldn’t be right, a woman as hot as Amy must have had sex plenty of times before.

As Andrew came and Amy climaxed, she screamed in ecstasy. Gone was any remaining semblance of John. Any had taken his place. 

And while Amy will start working at the bar, her new found appreciation for life changed her view on hunting. She felt all living things deserved a chance. She not only became a vegan, but she actually became an advocate against hunting.

She doesn’t care if she never remembers who she used to be. All she wants is to be with her boyfriend and have fun.

Comentarios