Groupies

We didn’t know what we were signing up for. We signed the official groupie list for our favorite band because they told us we would get to travel with them. But little did we know it would be a transformative experience.

John


The first to change was John. He said he felt dizzy, and sat on a couch at the club. I saw as his face and body reshaped. He looked scared, followed by confusion. “What is going on?” He asked as his whole body changed to one of a very hot woman woman. In a matter of seconds his wyes went blank. Suddenly, he started talking again. But he didn’t seem affected by the changes, he acted like he had always been a woman. 

I took a couple of steps back. I didn’t want to suffer the same fate.

Brian


I tripped with a woman that was crawling on the floor. “Dude! Help me” she said. Her voice sounded familiar. It was Brian, and he had also suffered the same fate. “This feels…” she said as her eyes went blank. When she came to her senses, she continued talking “…amazing”.

And she too started talking like she had always been a woman. I even saw her flirt with some guy. I looked for my other friends, and the first I found was…

James


“James… something is happening… we’ve got to go” I told him. But it was too late for him too. He used to be over 6 feet tall, and now he looked shorter than me, and kind of feminine. He lost his balance and feel down.

He too went through the same process. Transforming into a hottie. As the changes finalized, she stood up, and started dancing to the music. 

Mark

I didn’t have time to look for any of my friends anymore, I wanted to get out. But I started to feel dizzy myself. “Shit… not me” I said. I fell down as I lost my balance, in front of me was Mark, his changes finalizing as he looked like a hottie.

The new woman stood up and looked at me in silence as I suffered the same fate. 

Me


I wanted it to stop, but I had already grown breasts, and i could feel my equipment being sucked into my body. I saw Nathan trying to get away, but I knew he soon will suffer the same fate.

Suddenly, everything went blank. I was in a white room alone. I didn’t look like a guy anymore, I looked down and saw my new naked body. I felt hot and sexy. And while I wanted to turn back into a man, I was also a little bit curious about being a woman.

I saw a man in the distance. “Hello?” I asked. The man slowly made his way towards me. I recognized him immediately. He was me. Well the former me. “Take care of my life, have fun, and don’t you ever miss me” he said as he passionately kissed me and faded out of existence.

I came back to my senses. I felt happy for having being transformed. I wanted to travel with the band, and well have sex with the lead singer. It felt right being a woman. Two of my friends still remained as men. But that won’t be for long.

Martin


Martin while surprised about what was happening, he didn’t fight it, he had always wondered what being a woman would be like, and now was his chance.

He embraced the change and kneeled on the floor willingly to avoid falling down.

When it was all said and done, the new woman smiled and started flirting with guys just like us.

I saw Andrew in the distance, he was about to exit the bar, and avoid the transformation.

Andrew


I wasn’t going to allow it. So, I caught him by surprise, and passionately kissed him. It was enough to stall him until his transformation. He had tears in his eyes as his body reshaped. 

When he came back to his senses, he actually thanked me.

And that was it, none of us were men anymore. And let me tell you, it was a summer to remember. We toured the whole country. I even got to go on stage.


I enjoyed the spotlight on me. I was the band’s lead favorite groupie, but not only because of my looks, but also because of how easy and lose I was. 

As you can imagine, that wasn’t the best part. I got to participate in a threesome, and well a 6 woman orgy. And let me tell you that sealed the deal for me. All my friends transformed back after the summer, their minds erased. But not me, I got to keep my old and new memories. I joined the group as a backup singer.


And not only that, I got to experience womanhood full time, as Johnny, the lead singer, and I became a couple.


Comentarios