Turned 24

I know I am a hottie. But it wasn’t always like that. It all started when I turned 24.

I had just graduated, I had a girlfriend, and we were planning our future together. But on my birthday, something started changing, and for a full month I didn’t know what was happening.

The first thing that happened was somewhat superfluous. I started liking reading my girlfriend’s romantic books. Action movies were a little bit less interesting to me.

Days later, I noticed my chest was soft and my nipples darker and somewhat sensitive. I didn’t give it much thought, but that should have been my first clue.

My beard was getting thinner, so I stopped shaving, and used wax and pliers to take out what little hair remained.

One day, my girlfriend told me my face looked delicate, kind of feminine. I laughed, thinking she was just making fun of me. But she was right, I kinda looked like ny own sister. That’s when I started worrying. My girlfriend and I made a doctor appointment for the following week. 

She was amazed at how my chest did look like a couple of small breasts. My ass had also swollen up, and my waist looked smaller. “Wait? Is my voice higher?” I asked her.

We were hanging out, when she caught me checking out some guy. “What the f is wrong with me?” I cried. But there was no denying it, I was turning into a woman.

I called my parents. My dad was surprised, but my mom sounded like she knew something. My gf and I drove to my parents place. And that’s where she told us the truth.

“Your aunt Tricia” she said. “What about her?” I asked. “She used to be Travis” my mom explained. “Wait what? My aunt? Tricia? But she is so feminine!” I said in a surprise tone. “Yeah… once she got her first period, she started acting like a woman. And that’s not all… your late grandma… well she used to be a man too” my mom explained.

My girlfriend and I looked at each other and embraced in a friendly hug. We both started crying, knowing our relationship was about to change. 

While we talked to my mom, she handed me a black dress. “I am not wearing that” I said. “Honey… it’s been a month since your birthday, you will lose your thingy soon enough, and you will get your first period. Plus… I bet you will look good in this dress” she said. My girlfriend nodded.

I couldn’t believe it, they were actually in agreement. “Fine” I said. My gf and I went to my room. I took off my clothes. If it wasn’t for my equipment, my naked body was completely female.


She helped me into the dress. “You look hot” she said. I blushed. As she said so, I felt my thing shrink. “Oh no… it’s happening” I said. “Let me see” she said as she helped me out of my dress. We looked in awe how my equipment deflated and became a small clit, followed by my testicles being sucked into my body, forming my vulva. 

“It is done. We are no longer a couple… but we can be besties” she said. She helped me into the dress again. It’s silky texture felt good against my skin.

We went to a bar together. I couldn’t believe we were checking out guys together. She was reluctant to talk to men, she said she had just gone through a sad breakup. “Me too, but something inside of me is making me excited to be a woman…” I said. “Go for it! Embrace it” she said with a fake smile and teary eyes. I gave her a hug, and walked around looking and checking out gorgeous guys.

Some guy approached me, and introduced himself. “Hello, I am James” he said. I realized I hadn’t think of a name for myself, so, I said the first name that came to mind. “Hello James, I am… Jennifer” I responded.


We talked for a little bit, and while he made me laugh, there was something odd. As I was about to take a sip of my drink, Amy, my girlfriend came for me. “There you are! We gave to go.” She said. I was reluctant, but she explained I had much to learn. “He spiked your drink” Amy said. Up until now, that was something I didn’t have to worry about, “oh shit” I said.

Anyways, we went back to our place. We sat in our living room. It was awkward. We used to watch tv together as a couple, and now, we were just a couple of girl friends. “I am going to miss being your boyfriend” I told her. She kissed me. It felt different, I was now a straight woman, but I went with the flow anyways. 


We took off our dresses and our breasts met each other as we embraced. My nipples were sensitive, and her hands on my waist and back felt somewhat arousing.

We had our moment, I was resting face up on our couch, while she was over me. She kissed and sucked on my breasts, her hand playfully touched my crotch area. “Wait here” she said. She went back to our room, and a couple of minutes later she came out with a big plastic dildo. “This is Richard, he keeps me company when you… my boyfriend… is out of town” she said. “Richard?” I asked, and immediately laughed “you mean Dick?”. She laughed too.

But the laughter soon stopped as she rubbed it against my clit. With one swift motion, she shoved the thing inside of me. “Ohhh my fucking god” I said as my eyes went blank ecstasy. I took it of her hands, and started sliding it up and down my pussy. It was too much for me, my legs trembled, I came in no time. I was sweating after such an incredible experience.


I took a shower; and went back out wearing nothing but a white robe. “I think I want the real deal” I told Amy. “Sure Jennifer, tomorrow we can go out together and meet guys… but first we must say goodbye to the former you… after all we are now best friends” she said. I smiled and thanked her.

That night I spent the day with my Mom and Dad. She was excited she now had a daughter. And my dad was still having problems accepting the change. 

The following day, as promised Amy and I went out. I had applied my own makeup, and I was walking just like my mom had taught me last night, gracefully.

“Amy… I hate to ask you this… but… I don’t know if O can just be with a man alone…” I said. She caught my drift right away. “You are thinking of having s threesome” she said. I nodded. “Sure! I’d love to experience my first threesome with you” she said with a big sexy smile.

At the bar we were checking out guys. Amy couldn’t stop laughing every time I pointed at a guy I liked. But we finally agreed on some guy. “Hello I am Amy” she said, “and I am Jennifer” I added. We had a few drinks with him, and we ended up in his place.

It was an experience like no other. As much as I loved sucking on Amy’s privates, nothing felt better than our date’s thing inside of me. I moaned like crazy.

I loved the feeling of my breasts bouncing as he thrusted back and forth. I loved how it pressed on my clit, making it erect. And nothing prepared me for the feeling of his warm cun as he came. 

The three of us cuddled for a while. But eventually Amy and I left. 

I started taking the pill, and thankfully I didn’t get pregnant with my first new experience as a woman. However, my next date was a lot more serious. Amy and I started dating our own new guys. She met James who was a cool guy, and I think, a lot better catch that his previous boyfriend. Me? Well, I started dating Henry, he was tall and strong, and a great shag. I don’t know if I will marry him, but I do know that for the tine being we are having lots of fun.




Comentarios