The device

It was a dark and rainy day. I was alone at my parents place. I went to the attic and found a small black device I had never seen before. It looked incredibly retro. Like it was from a 1960’s scifi movie.

It had a bunch of knobs and buttons. I didn’t know what it did, but I still pressed a bunch of random buttons.


It gave me a mild electric shock. My vision got blurry, and seconds later I realized I was in a whole different place. “Cate?” A man asked. I looked around, we were the only ones in the room. “Who?” I asked as I heard my new feminine voice. “Wait, I am Cate?” I asked. The man approached me, “finally, it worked again. Who are you?” He asked me. I wanted out, so, I pressed a bunch of random buttons again.


That did not send me back, I was still in the same room, still a woman, but wearing different clothes. “Shit… how do I turn myself back?” I asked. “Calm down, I can help you out. But you must listen to me, or you may completely alter reality” he said. I didn’t listen, I kept on pressing buttons. This time, I didn’t change, but the man became a woman too. “Stop it! We must revert everything back to normal” she said as she took the device out of my hands.


The lab now looked more like a bedroom. “Actually, before I change us back, let me try something” she said.

Suddenly I was in a different place. It was a house, a big one. My house. In front of me was my handsome husband. He is so smart, and I know he is currently working on some top secret device that will alter our perception of reality. But that’s not important, I cooked dinner for the man i love.


“After dinner I am expecting us to have some fun in our bedroom” I told him. For some reason my husband had a wicked smile, but I didn’t care, I just love pleasuring him.




Comentarios