Special Dice

I was good at poker, but not because of my mad skills at playing the game, instead because I was so great at cheating.

I usually cashed out before anyone could tell what I had done. But that fateful night, a beautiful woman handed me a dice. “They are on to you, hold this dice in your hands, and no one will find out what your up to” she said.


As I held it in my hands, I felt a weird electrical current flow through my body. I didn’t know what was happening, but as I did, the dice floated off my hands and faded away from existence.

I felt ill, like I was going to throw up. I ran to the bathroom. I threw up in a sink. As I washed my hands and face, I was met with a strange reflection. I looked like a woman, breasts and all. “What the fuck?” I whispered. The woman that had given me the dice, joined me in the bathroom, she had a teal dress on her hands. “Here sweetheart, wear this” she said. I took off my man clothes, and wore the dress. While we did so, she introduced herself as Amy, and explained. “The floor manager found out you were cheating. He was about to take you out of the game, but I implored him to give you a chance. He agreed, as long as you were somebody else” she said.

She then explained, that if I refrained from cheating, they would give me the option to turn back. Otherwise, I would be stuck in this form forever. 


I reluctantly agreed. I went back to the poker table. I got used to my new form almost immediately. I loved how my breasts felt as I walked. I was a pro walking on heels, my ass swayed left and right.

I sat and started playing introducing myself as Kim. I played my best. Somehow, I was flirting with another player through the whole game.

I actually won, I won without cheating. Amy then took me back to the manager’s office. She had another dice. As she was about to hand it to me, I stopped her. “Wait.. can I stay as a woman for a little bit longer?” I asked. It was an opportunity I didn’t want to give up so soon.

Amy, jokingly said that I should use protection. I awkwardly laughed. She put the dice back in a box. “I will come back in the morning, turn me back then” I told her. “Sure sweetheart” she responded.


I went back to the floor. I felt confident in my new form. I played some craps, and that’s where I met a man named Josh. We really hit it off. I couldn’t believe I was actually considering having sex with him.

And well, that’s exactly what I did. We went to my suite, and I couldn’t stop smiling.


I was already wet because of what was about to happen. I could see Josh was already aroused too. I jumped on my bed, and asked him to join. I had to try and hide my arousal, I wanted Josh to think I was in control. 

I pulled him close, and unzipped his pants. I grabbed his thing and thought about how exciting it would be to have him inside of me.


I slid my dress off, revealing ny perfect breasts. I asked him to lick them dry. And oh my god, it felt good, my nipples were so sensitive. I felt my clit get erect. I couldn’t wait for what was next, but still, I refrained from it for a few minutes. I kissed his thing. “You like that? Don’t you?” I asked with a sexy voice. I then licked it from bottom to top. 

I pushed him onto bed, I kneeled over him, and slowly made sure his thing went inside of me.

I started thrusted back and forth, feeling it slide inside of me. “Damn it Amy, your shenanigans are making me want to be a woman forever” I whispered. 

I ran my hands on his hairy chest. He held me by my waist.


After we both climaxed, I couldn’t stop smiling. “That was fun love” I told him. I cleaned myself, and asked him to leave, but not before kissing him. “Look for me later today… but I need some alone time” I told him.

I took the time to admire my perfect female body. “I can get used to this” I said. Someone knocked at my door. I covered myself with a robe. It was Amy. I told her everything, and she told me it was expected. I smiled. “Well, I bet you know what I want” I told her. “I understand Kim… I will make sure your new identity paperwork is ready in two hours” Amy told me.

In the meantime I went downstairs to have some fun. I met another guy, and I ended up in his room. He was even better than the last guy. And, well, I even gave him a blowjob. I went back to my room.

A couple of hours later, Amy knocked at my door. She gave me my new Id, “Kimberly Katherine Smith” I said as I read my name.

She then offered me a job as a hostess and waitress. I accepted.

But a few months later, I realized what happens when I have unprotected sex. And having been the promiscuous girl I have been, there is no simple way of knowing who the father is.
 

Comentarios