Rainy night

It was late at night, I was walking back home after a long night of partying, when it started raining.

I heard a woman’s voice “over here” she said. She was incredibly beautiful, and was wearing a black raincoat.

“We should find a place to hide from the rain” I told her. “Yes, I know of a place close by” she said. She took me through the woods and we exited on the other side of the road. I kept her the with the umbrella I was holding.

As the rain stopped, she thanked me. “I have to go… but I must tell you the truth” she said as her eyes turned red. “I was going to feast on you, you were such an easy target. But you actually helped me, you kept me dry, against your better being. And for that, I will give you a gift instead” she said.


I can’t deny I was scared. I wanted to scream for help, but if I did, she might end up fulfilling her original plan. She asked me to stare into her eyes. I felt mesmerized by her gaze. I don’t know how long our sight met.

But as she walked away from me, I lost my balance. I fell down. When I tried standing up, I realized what she had done to me. I was no longer a man. She had somehow transformed me into a woman.


I stood up, I felt sexy and disoriented at the same time. “One last gift” she said as she walked back into the woods. By clothes changed, my hair and posture changed too as I accepted the changes.

Not only was my physical appearance that of a woman, I felt and liked being one. It was already dawn, and I was in a whole different part of town. A cab stopped and offered to take me home.


I thanked the driver as he dropped me off. I opened the door to my place. My roommate was there, he looked worried. “Thank god you are ok. I was worried sick” he said. I was surprised he didn’t say anything about my appearance. “Your mom called, your sister called, and well, why didn’t you answer your phone?” He asked looking somewhat upset. “I… I…” I didn’t know what to answer. “Well, the good thing is you are here” he said as he kissed me. I didn’t pull back, it felt like I had kissed him before.

After a short passionate kiss. I sat down. “James… love… there is something I have to… tell you… something that happened last night…” I said. I was going to tell him the truth. But as I was about to, I felt the spirit of the witch that did this to me take over my body. “I realized I do want to give you a blowjob as you always wanted” I said as I unzipped and pulled down his pants. It wasn’t me in control, it was her. But as I kneeled in front of him, I realized I had no choice but to assume my new persona, or have the witch control me. 

There I was sucking on it, she gave me control back of my body as he came and I swallowed. “Oh fuck” I said as I actually enjoyed doing that. “I… I… I love you” I told him.

Comentarios