Pool of youth

I sank my feet on the water. In an instant they looked younger. I couldn’t believe it, the water was really rejuvenating.


My legs looks like those of my teen self. Without most hesitation I jumped in, expecting to become younger. Which was part of what were to happen to me.

My whole body changed. My chest blossomed into breasts. My equipment was absorbed by own crotch. My waist became smaller while my hips expanded. In a matter of seconds I seized to be a man. 


I swam out of the pool a woman.a very horny woman. That helped me cope with the changes. In no time I was sleeping with a man I met at the bar.

And the next day I was sleeping with a different. I quickly accepted my fate. I became a woman in body, mind, and soul. And now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to have brains f*cked again.

Comentarios