New town, new life

I had recently moved. It was work related. A new opportunity that I could not pass on. My wife and kids would move to town a couple of weeks after me. 

After my first day or work, I went to a bar with my new coworkers. Almost everyone were cool, except Gary, I could tell he was a womanizing idiot. Anyways, After a couple of beers, I decided to go home. I took what I thought was a shortcut through a back alley.

I got lost. I walked for hours, for some reason, I felt trapper in the alley, I couldn’t find a main street. I heard a loud bang. Which caused the first change.

I felt different, I had long hair, my figure and frame was smaller, and while I was wearing the same clothes, I did in fact felt different.


Took me a sec to realize whatever that bang noise was, had transformed me into a woman. I became agitated I needed a way out. Then I heard another loud bang.

I quickly realized my clothes had changed, they were more revealing. My hair was now blonde. I was no longer walking like a man, my walking style was graceful.


A third loud bang changed my pants, turning them into a black leather skirt. “What the fuck is going on?” I asked out loud. A fourth bang changed my voice mid sentence.

I had to find a way back, “maybe if I retrace my steps, I will be turned back” I thought.

I made it back to the bar, as I opened the door, one last bang sealed my fate. No longer did I feel like a man, I was a woman.


I knew I was sexy, I knew I could get any man I wanted. I looked at ny new coworkers, Gary was looking hot. I flirted a little but with him, and took him back to my hotel room, where I showed him a great time. I know I am kind of a bimbo, but that just makes it easy to justify my high libido, and the fact the I love blowjobs, threesomes, and even orgies.

A couple of days later, at the office some woman that looked familiar came on looking for her husband. I told her I didn’t know the guy, he was supposed to show for work but never did. I feel sorry for her, I gave asked her for her number, and I told her I would keep in touch if I learned something about her husband.


Comentarios