I was visiting my sister when she started crying, she said she was just tired. “I need a break!” She said. “If I could help you, I would…” I told her as I gave her a warm hug. “Sometimes I just wish I had your life” she responded. And just like that, we had swapped bodies. We pulled back looking at each other in surprise.
“What did you do? How?” I asked from my sister’s body. She said she didn’t know, but before we could do anything, her husband arrived. “Hey James!” He said hi to my sister, and then kissed me. I wanted to say “eww” but I kissed him back, pretending to be my sister for appearances sake. The three of us had breakfast. I can’t deny that while awkward it was fun pretending to be my sister.
They both left for work. My sister said “I will call you in half an hour”. “Can’t wait…” I told her. Her husband didn’t say anything, he just kissed me and smacked my ass.
30 minutes passed my sister hadn’t call. I called her, but she didn’t answer. About an hour later she texted me, “sorry bro, I was pretending to be you while on a meeting. Take a shower, we might not be able to talk until later tonight”.
I went upstairs. I couldn’t believe I was about to see my sister’s naked body. I slid off my clothes, and admired the body she proudly keeps fit. “Damn it sis! You are hot” I said as I weighted my breasts and did a little pose in the mirror.
I went to take a shower, but not before having to pee. It was weird going while sitting down, and it felt even weirder when I wiped myself clean.
I took the shower she suggested. My hands over my naked body was somewhat arousing. I can’t deny I did in fact inspect a body. My index and middle finger did wonders down there.
Afterwards, while I applied lotion I kept telling myself that I was really a man. But I just felt so comfortable being a woman. I grabbed my sisters silk robe, and I walked around in her home.
I was acting feminine as reflex. I loved how flexible and light her body felt. Finally my sister called. “Your job is easy bro!” She said. She then went on telling me she knew exactly how to do my job, “i think it is muscle memory” she said. “By the way, you didn’t tell me you were having a fling with your assistant Amy” she joked. “Wait… no! I am not! She flirts with me, but i’ve never had…” I told her. “Oops… well… that changed today… you and her made out in the coffee room” she laughed.
Later that day my sister, in my body arrived. “How was your day?” She asked. “I…” I didn’t even answer, when she told me “oh shit… we gotta leave.. it is time to pick up the kids from school” she said. I had completely forgotten about them. “You will have to pretend being their mom” she said as we drove to school. “No no… that is too much… I can’t do that…” I pulled over and started hyperventilating. “I understand, just for today… please…” she asked. While I agreed, I felt uncomfortable pretending being a mother. As we waited outside their school, they came running to us. “See! I wish you liked being their mother too” once again, I felt weird. Those little kids were wonderful, and if I were to be a woman, who better that me as their mother.
We drove back home. I was behaving a lot like my sister. My mannerisms, the way I talked, how I acted with my kids. My sister couldn’t stop laughing, she seemed amused.
After dinner, we both looked for clues about what was happening, but we couldn’t find any. James got late from work, as he had already told me. We kissed, this time it felt different, I kissed him back. “Bro… we can talk tomorrow” I told myself sis pretending to be her. She said goodbye, and left.
I heated James dinner, and we talked for some time. It was fun acting like my sis, James was unaware of anything. We tucked our kids into bed, and went into our bedroom.
I took off my dress, put on my silk dress again, and went to brush my teeth. He surprised me with a kiss on my neck. It felt amazing. I turned around and kissed him. I couldn’t believe it, I was about to experience sex as a woman, and with my brother in law. He picked me up with ease, and took me to our bed. We had a short make out session, followed by the kinkiest, sexiest sex I’ve ever had. We did it missionary, doggy style, and ended up in cowboy position as he finally came inside of me. I climaxed three times. “I love you” he said. “I… I love you too” I responded.
We cuddled for a while. I felt happy, being my sister felt right. The following days, I spent like a slob at home. I dressed in denim shorts and white shirt. I didn’t want to admit I liked being my own sister.
She called me around noon. “Have you found any clues to swap back?” She asked me. “I thought you were to look for them yourself” I responded. Weeks passed, and we still couldn’t find a way to turn back.
I had gotten used to being my sister. Sports, kids, work, sex, it was all part of my daily routine. And my sister, was acting a lot like me, she was even dating Amy.
By then, I thought of her a lot more like my brother, while she referred to me as sis.
We had accepted our fate. I loved going out for a walk, feeling sexy, having my neighbors admire me. While I did some flirty moves, I would never thing of cheating on my husband.
I got a haircut and he took me to dinner. I wore my best dress, and we were out in a romantic date. I felt happy and fulfilled. The truth was that I didn’t want to turn back. And I think my bro was happy as a man too.
After dinner we had unprotected sex. Not by mistake, I wanted to get pregnant. “I wish it works! And I hope they are triplets” I said as we did it in our bed.
It wasn’t long when I started showing symptoms of morning sickness. We went to my doctor, and soon we found out I was indeed pregnant.
My brother was so happy for me. We actually settled officially with our new lives that day. We might never find out what made us swap bodies, but we are happy. “I wish whatever changed us can never affect us again” I said as I saw the small fox figurine eyes on our coffee table lose their brightness.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario