Join the club

I felt out of place, like I was in a foreign body. “Letitia” a man called me. I looked down and realized I was a naked woman.

I covered my breasts. “What’s going on? Why am I a woman?” I asked. The man looked or acted confused, “what do you mean? Are you having second thoughts?” He asked. For some reason, I felt awkward, “but I remember it so clearly, I am a man. I work as a software developer,  I…. I… what are you doing?” I stopped walking as the man walked towards me and ran his hand over my naked waist. I felt goosebumps. I pushed his hand off me. “That felt good, didn’t it?” He asked. He was right, but I didn’t want to accept it.

“Janice!” The man yelled. Another naked woman entered. “Letitia needs some help adjusting” he said and Janice walked sensually towards me. She kissed me, I kissed her back. I couldn’t stop, my body was so sensitive. She fondled my breasts, and ran her hand all the way down to my pussy. That proved too much for me. I started moaning, as her index and middle finger made wonders down there. “If this feels so good, imagine how good it will feel with the real thing” Janice said.


I was ready, I joined the other girls outside. And all of us became the new attraction at our boss’s strip club. And we will remain there until we slip up and get pregnant, then, the boss would replace us with another transformed customer.

Comentarios