I had bought a new game for my phone. I thought it was some kind of RPG. I browsed through the character creation. As usual, I chose a female character.
My cargo pants and long tshirt, were now a denim skirt and white sports bra. I was no linger as big as I used to be a man.
First thing I did was look at myself in the mirror. “Wow” I said with a higher pitched voice.
I wondered if I could change more, I changed my hair to blonde, and added red lipstick. Immediately after, my body changed to match my avatar.
I wondered if I could change more, I changed my hair to blonde, and added red lipstick. Immediately after, my body changed to match my avatar.
I was amazed, but it felt weird having breasts, and an undeniable emptiness around my crotch area. I pressed the “remove character configuration” button, which turned me back.
The following morning, as I walked to work, I started thinking about the app. I was going to arrive early to work, so, I thought about it. “What’s the harm”, I whispered. While no one was looking I transformed again.
I sat in a bench. I felt sexy, and I kept looking at guys and girls with some kind of sexual look. I couldn’t believe I was actually thinking about guys in the same light than women.
I sat in a bench. I felt sexy, and I kept looking at guys and girls with some kind of sexual look. I couldn’t believe I was actually thinking about guys in the same light than women.
A man approaching me and after introducing himself as John, he asked me if I wanted to have lunch with him. I accepted, and gave him my real phone number.
Anyways I went to work, and transformed back while no one was looking. All day I kept on thinking about my date. I didn’t want to go, after all, I felt somewhat disgusted about going out with a man. I thought about just coming up with an excuse. But I told myself I could just go fir the experience. When John texted me, he asked me to meet him in the small coffee shop across the street.
I went to the bathroom and transformed again. I went for lunch with John. I flirted with him and to tell you the truth he looked somewhat handsome. It was like my personality had completely changed. I felt a little bit overwhelmed, so I had to end our date esrly. “Sorry John, I really like you, but I have to go back to work”, I told him and kissed him on his cheek.
Later that evening, back at home, I could not stop thinking about how good felt being a woman. And how my female self was actually straight.
I picked up the phone and transformed again.
“I am a lesbian” I said trying to imagine myself making out with another woman. But that didn’t work. I tried to refrain thinking about that, so I fooled around a little bit, posing as a supermodel, getting acquainted with my feminine side.
I then pretended to talk to an imaginary man. “Hello, I am Kim… and you are?” I said to the invisible man in my living room. I giggled. I had to pee, and well, I went to the bathroom as a woman. That made me too aware of the emptiness between my legs. But that also made me realize I hadn’t actually seen my naked self.
I jumped on my living room couch, and well, inspected my own body. My skin was too sensitive, but nothing prepared me for the arousal that came from touching my nipples and vulva.
I refrained from more, I went back to the phone and added new clothes and made myself a little bit younger.
I tried, I seriously tried to keep myself from acting like a woman, but I felt like going out to the bar. So, I changed my hairdo, applied makeup, and wore a different dress.
I tried, I seriously tried to keep myself from acting like a woman, but I felt like going out to the bar. So, I changed my hairdo, applied makeup, and wore a different dress.
But I still felt like I was betraying my real male self. So, I browsed a little bit more around the app options, and found a “automatic” option. It would remove any free will from me for 2 hours. I hesitated, but eventually clicked on it. As soon as I did, it was like a switch was activated in my mind. The former me was gone, I was Kim, and I was ready to go out and have fun.
I put some heels on, and as Kim I went to the bar across the street. I danced my ass off, and actually made out with sone random dude.
I was in the back alley unzipping his pants, getting ready to give him a blowjob when the 2-hours elapsed and I was back in control. “Shit” I said as I stopped right before kissing it. “Sorry dude… some other time”, I said as I left.
I got home worried about what I almost did. But I didn’t turn back, instead I clicked the random button and fell asleep/
The following morning I woke up, and while being naked and in a moment of insanity I made a mess off my room. I wanted to be Kim, but I didn’t want to accept that meant saying goodbye to my male self.
I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a whole different woman. As sexy as before, but different. I grabbed my phone, and added some clothes. Once again I felt sexy. But I looked around and did in fact find an option that allowed me to change personality traits. First thing I did was to activate the lesbian option.
It worked like a charm. I was thinking of women again. I changed my clothes, tight leather and a green amulet on my neck.
I went out, I felt relieved I was checking out women again. I went to the mall and bought some clothes. I knew the app did let me materialize any clothes I wanted, but still, a girl needs some clothes in her wardrobe.
I actually flirted with other women. I was so excited when I got a phone number from Sarah. I waited for the end of her shift, and we went for coffee together. We had fun, but as much as I loved being a lesbian, I felt and itched in the back of my head about being a straight woman. But still, I went ahead and the both of us ended up at Sarah’s place making out.
It was fun, incredibly sexy and fun. Let me tell you, there is nothing like my own naked breasts pushing against another women’s breasts. After a hot session of lesbian sex, I thanked Sarah and left
At the end of the day I felt fulfilled and happy. But like I said, I wanted more.
Since I arrived at home around 8pm, I had time to go out again. I used the app to alter myself again. I gave myself an automated 4 hour session.
I felt 100% like Kim again. “I know exactly where to go” I whispered. I changed my clothes, something way more revealing, and went to a strip club. I flirted with the bouncer and told him I wanted to dance for free.
I was let in without any issue. And well, let me tell you, being cheered and objectified felt good for the new me. I danced, i got naked, I even sat on a random guy’s lap and kissed him.
He asked me if we could do more. I grabbed his hand and took him backstage. And well, this time I did give him a blowjob. There I was like a pro, kissing, licking, and sucking.
I could have had anyone, but I chose my good friend Kyle. He reminded me of the former me, and well, I knew I could make him happy.
Then, we moved to a different position, he asked me to spread my legs, and he kissed and sucked on my pussy. Having already gone through that when I was a lesbian, I asked him to just go for it. I got on all fours, and he shoved that thing of his inside of me. My eyes went blank for a sec, I responded with a high pitched moan.
It didn’t last long, we both climaxed in seconds. But I felt so happy. I loved the feeling.
A few minutes after sex, the automated part of my experience ended. We were cuddling. I kissed him, cleaned myself up, got dressed, and left.
Never had I felt so happy. So, when I got home, I started playing with the app again. I wasn’t creating a random character, I was nitpicking my new and final form.
I called myself Kimberly Katherine. And with the help of the app, I even materialized a new id. The formed me seized to exist, I became Kim Kat. And while I applied for my old job, and hot the same position without a problem. My social life changed completely. I was no longer the shy man that stayed home all day. I was the outgoing life of the party woman that had men hitting ln her.
I could have had anyone, but I chose my good friend Kyle. He reminded me of the former me, and well, I knew I could make him happy.
I remain loyal to him, and I still remember our first time, how he came just by looking at my naked body.
Anyways, I am selling the phone and app on ebay. Probably will be sold in mere seconds, but I have no need for it anymore.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario