Free drinks

I was out of money, but i did in fact want to go out for a few drinks. The bartender, Ian. was a good friend of mine, so, I asked him what did I have to do to get free drinks. To which he responded “only hot women get free drinks”. “Bummer” I responded. “No no… don’t be sad, go talk to my manager, I am sure he can help” Ian said.

He took me to the bar manager’s office. “Wait here” he said. After a few minutes a beautiful young woman entered. She was dressed in a cheap dress. “Oh hello, sorry, I was waiting for the manager” I said. She smiled, “that would be me sweetheart” she said.


She took me to the back office where she had a small fridge, she pulled a small vial with some pink liquid. “Ian tells me you want some free drinks” she said. “Who doesn’t? Do I get done credit? I promise I will pay as soon as my next paycheck arrived” I explained.

“Oh no sweetie, that’s not how it works. You drink this free drinks, and I promise you, you will get free drinks all weekend” she explained. She handed me the vial, and I didn’t even hesitate, I drank it whole.

“So, how does this work? I get a coupon? I… sorry, I feel dizzy” I said as I tried to maintain my balance. “No, you just keep our clients happy, and they will huy you drinks” she said, her voice sounded weird. I passed out.

I dreamt I was naked inside an old house. But I wasn’t myself, I was a voluptuous woman, one that her libido was so high, she couldn’t stop touching herself.


I felt sexy and alive. And in a way, I was wishing I could always be a woman. Still in my dream, a man came by, and kissed me, I kissed him back. I was all naked and I could feel his equipment pressing against my body. I wanted him inside of me. “Fuck me” I said. And he did as I said. There I was having sex against the wall, moaning like a whore. Enjoying every second of it. As we climaxed I woke up.

I was still in the same shady office, but the woman that had given me the vial was gone. Instead a somewhat overweight man was standing in front of me. “Where di the manager go?” I asked him not yet noticing anything wrong. “I am the manager sweetheart” he said with a tough voice. “But the girl…” I asked. “The girl you talked to before is gone, but now you are here, you are the sexy woman at the bar” he said.


Right there, I noticed that I was naked, and I was no longer a man. I wanted to be mad, I wanted to say I wanted to be a man again, but after the dream, I wanted to try being a woman for real.

“I am sorry sweetie, I don’t have lots of clothes for you tonight, but here is some sports bra” he said as he handed me some clothes. I put it on, and felt awkwardly comfortable. 

Then, the man drank from another vial, and I saw him transform back into a young woman. The manager took her clothes off, and did a little dance for me. “You will love being a woman, I promise” she said


She then helped me apply makeup and do my hair. I enjoyed the whole thing. I was eager to go back outside and take advantage of my assets. She did all this while naked. She got dressed, and told me “tonight I will be a fancy escort” and laughed.

I followed her and went back out to the bar. I was dressed in a pink sports attire. Immediately as I got to the bar floor, men started hitting on me, and buying me drinks.

I introduced myself as Kimberly. But before I accepted a drink, I walked towards Ian. “You like it?” I asked as I stood in front of him.


He laughed and said  “I knew you would become a sexy young woman”. I kissed him in the cheek and whispered “I will get to fuck a guy tonight… do you want to be the chosen one?”. He just nodded.

I spent the night getting drunk. I saw the manager sitting on a booth, she looked proud of her new creation.

I approached her and thanked her. She just smiled in response.


At the end of the night, I went back home with Ian. On our way back, I couldn’t stop touching him. My hand over his crotch. I couldn’t wait to get home.

As soon as we got in and lock the door, I ripped my top off. He sucked on my breasts, turning me on even more. Ian knew exactly how to turn me on. I ended up with ny legs wrapped around him, his thing inside of me, and well, I was sweating like a whore in heat.

He came inside of me. His cum dripping from out my new pussy and the sides of his equipment. I felt so fulfilled. “I don’t know if this is me or the vial talking, but I don’t want to turn back, I want to be with you forever” I told him. We kissed.

The following morning I woke up alone. I was naked in Ian’s bed. I could feel the makeup and lipstick on my face. But I was back to being a man.

On the nightstand a vial and a note. “If you still want to be a woman for the rest of your life, drink from this vial”.

I didn’t even hesitate, I drank it whole, sealing my fate. This time I didn’t pass out, I transformed right away. I grabbed a white robe and put it on. “Dude? Are you there?” Ian asked from outside the room. “He is gone, it’s me Kim” I responded.


I was ready for another session. “Come here big boy, I need you again” I said as I bit my lips.



Comentarios