I had made a deal, one that would have me stuck as a lifeless sculpture for 6 months.
I met Gary ten months ago. He was a wood sculptor, and his work was always so lifelike that I was amazed by his work. I asked him how he did it. He said it was skill and a little bit of magic. “Do you want to see how it works?” He asked. “Sure! I’d love too” I responded.
He then told me how it worked. I was amazed, and I couldn’t actually believe him. “Yes! I can turn you into one of my sculptures. During the whole exhibition you will be able to see, feel, hear everything, but you will be nothing but a piece of wood. By the end of everything you will regain life, but you will keep your new form.
It sounded amazing. I didn’t actually believe him, so, for the hell of it, I agreed. “What would you change?” He asked about my body. “Surprise me” I said.
He then asked me to get naked and poured some dust over me. In mere seconds I was stuck as piece wood. He used his chainsaw to alter my body. After a whole weekend of work, he showed me a picture of my new body. He turned me into a sculpture of a woman.
He took me to a museum, people took pictures of me. I didn’t eat or sleep. Which was ok, I didn’t feel tired at all.
Months passed until the exhibition was over. He pulled me apart and took me back to his workshop. He then put me back together. It was weird feeling his hands over my body. It was actually kind of arousing.
“I think you are still about a couple if days before turning back” he said as he put me on a pedestal inside his bedroom.
It was weird seeing him sleep without myself being able to move. Having been a sculpture of a woman for so long had me appreciate being a woman. I did in fact want to try being my new self.
I was finally able to move, so, I took a couple of steps forward, loosing my balance and falling down. I giggled, as my new butt and breasts jiggled.
I stood up, and walked towards Gary. He was still sleeping. I took a deep breath. “Hello handsome, care to calm this new woman’s urges” I whispered on his ear. He opened his eyes and kissed me.
We made out for hours. His thing inside of me felt amazing. I was so turned on, I must have come 3 times. He was great in bed, and I was acting like a whore. As he climaxed I came back to my senses when a flash of light bounced of my wooden eyes. I was not a real woman. I was still a wooden sculpture of a woman in the museum. I had just fantasized about being a real.
I don’t know how long I have been stuck as a piece of wood. I lost track of time. “Has it been three days? A month? A decade?” I asked myself. Was I tricked by Gary? I don’t know, but those short periods where I imagine myself being a real woman are the highlight of my so called life. And apparently that is all I will have from now on.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario