Couple’s Transformation

It happened without warning. My wife and I were having a heated discussion while having dinner when something started altering our bodies.


My hair grew long, my body shrank in size, my beard fell off my face. And what followed was even worse. My equipment was sucked into my body, and my chest exploded into breasts. While I changed, my wife, went through the opposite change. She grew a beard, and the face became masculine. Her breasts deflated, and a new bulge appeared on her crotch area. She was still wearing that sexy pink dress.


“What the fuck!” She said with a new low pitch voice. “Why did this happen? I can’t be a woman… I am a man” I said in a new sexy pitch while I hyperventilated.

My new hormones kicked in. I started crying and left the dinning room in a hurry, and locked myself in our bedroom.


I couldn’t stop crying. My wife kept knocking on the door. “Sweetheart, let me in…” she said with her manly voice. I unlocked the door, i had teary eyes, while she had a handsome secure expression.

She told me we would find a way back and removed my tears. We hugged. Which was awkward, specially since I immediately felt my wife’s new bonner against my crotch area. “Wait… is this arousing for you?” I asked. She nodded. I started to feel wet too. “Oh shit… whatever altered our bodies… is making us…” I said and she shut me up by kissing me.

That was it, I didn’t fight it. I took off all my clothes, and she took all her clothes. We ended up doing it, and it was wonderful. Having his new big thing inside of me felt good, like really effin good. I moaned, I sweated, I cried, it felt wonderful.


We didn’t transform back, we didn’t know how. So, I had to dress and pretend to be my own wife, while she pretended to be me. 

And let me tell you, since we swapped genders we have never argued again. 




Comentarios