I had an accident, nothing too serious, but still, I ended up in the hospital. I needed surgery on an arm, so I was sedated.
When I woke up, I was with some strange people. They said they were my parents. I quickly realized I was in a foreign body. Not only was i not myself anymore. I was a woman.
The people that called me their daughter said they were excited I had finally woken up from a 1-year coma. I couldn’t believe it, I kept asking me if I had always been a woman.
The doctor came to check in. He asked how my arm was. I knew he knew something, so I asked to be left alone with him. He explained what had happened. My body had a cardiac arrest while going through surgery. He did something he had never done before, knowing Kim’s brain was going to never recover, he performed a brain transplant. He put my brain in the body of Kim.
Now, I had to pretend to be Kim. Well, I had to pretend I had memory loss, which helped me and my new parents cope with the change. My former parents were happy to know I had saved a life, not knowing it was me inside of Kim.
I started going to high school again, as a woman. It was weird being a woman, and having guys hit on me. I became somewhat of a tomboy. Guys liked to hang out with me, and I behaved like one of them. I was sure I were to become a lesbian.
Two weeks after I became Kim, my new parents organized a welcome back party for me. I wore Kim’s favorite dress. And well, I had some fun. People I didn’t know told me they were so happy for me, some even thanked god for my recovery.
My biggest surprise was when Kim’s former boyfriend started flirting with me. And well, as pure reflex I flirted back at him. John seemed like a cool guy, and he seemed to love Kim. I felt bad for the guy. So, at the end of the night, and after a long talk, I kissed him on the cheek.
After the party, I felt goosebumps because I couldn’t stop thinking about John. “Am I attracted to him?” I asked myself. I took my dress off, quickly realizing something had changed. This wasn’t my first time looking at my naked body. And while I had always felt out of place, that night I felt like a woman. I appreciated my breasts and my figure.
I took some extra time before going to sleep to wear some hot lingerie, and flirted with my reflection. I couldn’t believe how hot I was. Worst of all, when I closed my eyes I saw John’s eyes. “Shit” I said realizing I was now a straight woman.
Was this to be expected? I didn’t know at the time. Well, to tell you the truth I still don’t know. But I gave in to my emotions in no time. “Fuck it… I am Kim…” I whispered as I did a sexy pose in the mirror.
I slept with my left hand on my crotch, my index and middle fingers rubbing my clit softly. While my right hand with a firm grip on my right breasts.
The following day, I went to high school no longer dressed as a tomboy. I was wearing one of Kim’s blouses. I felt happy for the first time since I became Kim.
John found me during recess. “Hello” I said with a broken voice. “Hello beautiful” he said, I blushed. “John… I don’t remember you… but I want to try going out with you…” I said with a nonchalant smile. That day I became his girlfriend. Dates were fun. We loved holding hands, talking about nonsense, playing videogames. He was actually surprised how good I was.
And well, we kissed and made out a lot. One night, I surprised him at his place. His parents were out, and I was wearing nothing but black lingerie.
“I think I am ready, let’s go all the way” I told him. “You think? I don’t want to feel like I take advantage of you. We can wait” he said. That just turned me on more, I didn’t answer I just pulled down my lingerie revealing my breasts, smiled, and french kissed him.
He took me to his bed, where I unzipped his pants. His erect equipment reminded me of what I used to have. I didn’t miss it, it was just a brief flashback. I thought about it for a couple of seconds, and decided to go for it. I kissed its tip, and then sucked on it. “Oh god” he said. “I know” I responded.
With both of my hands I stroked it twice. Then, I pushed John further into his bed. I kneeled over him, I grabbed his thing with my left hand, and slowly pushed it inside of me. My eyes went blank. It was a moment of pure arousal. I had never experienced anything like this, and I was loving it.
Without even noticing, I was rhythmically thrusting back and forth. John’s hands on my waist, following my rhythm. He then moved his hands and lips towards my breasts. It was too much for me. I climaxed, and a couple of seconds later he climaxed too.
I had a big smile on my face. “I love you” I told him. “I love you too” he responded.
The following days, with the help of my boyfriend and family, I made an effort to learn about my life. It was too much information, but it helped me finally become Kim.
The doctor that performed the operation was astonished that I had accepted my new form so soon. I thanked him for everything. We promised each other to not tell anyone the truth.
And so, here I am. I am Kim, and for all intends and purposes I have always been Kim.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario