Better part of the deal

At first sight you might think I am a normal looking hot woman taking her dog for a walk. And that makes sense because right now I am for all intents and purposes a woman.


But that’s been my reality for three months now. I have given up trying to change things. But let me tell you, I got the better part of the deal. See my dog here? Well, her name is Hazel, and just like, she didn’t use to be a dog.

Let me explain, my name was John, and Hazel was my best friend James. We used to be a couple of stupid teens, playing pranks and stealing stuff just for fun. 

We stole a cool looking amulet from a shop. We were not going to keep it/ we always return what we steal, we just like the rush of it. But as soon as we exited the mall, something happened. James said he could smell this that were far away, and I was checking out guys.

In a matter of minutes, I was no longer a man, but a straight woman named Kim, and James? Well he was walking on all fours and growing fur all over his body.

We walked back to the store, and returned the amulet. But no one knew what I was talking about. The store owner even showed me the video where I stole the amulet. I looked like a woman then, and I was carrying Hazel on my arms. It was like we had always been this way.


Back at my place all my clothes were women’s clothes. I made a mess of my wardrobe, looking for the “manliest” clothes I could find. James kept barking, she was looking for attention. I took him out, and he took a dump in the middle of the street. Another dog approached him and smelled his bum, and James did the same. Surprisingly James wagged his tail. And that’s when I realized James was also a female.

I carried him home. “I don’t think I should call you James anymore” I told him. “Wag your tail when you like your new name” I told him. After a dozen names, he chose Hazel. I stopped calling Hazel a he. As a dog, Hazel, was playful, and she seemed to be accepting the change a lot better than me.

I got used to petting her, taking her out for a walk, watching tv with her on my lap. And well, one day at the park, she even got impregnated. 

But well, enough about her. What about me? Well, I started going by the name of Kim. My driver’s license has my full name “Kimberly Katherine Smith”. 


One thing I love to do is just walking around naked. I love the feeling of my breasts bouncing, how nimble, flexible, and agile I am in this new form. 

One day I ignored Hazel while I inspected my own body. That’s when I realized I was ready. Soon enough I accepted my fate too. I still remember my first time. I ended up in some guy’s hotel bedroom. I played my best bimbo performance.


I can’t deny I enjoyed having him inside of me. It was sublime. In case you are wondering, I am not stupid, I am on the pill, and I made him wear a rubber.

Since then, I have had fun going to bars, meeting guys, having fun. Last night I met Kyle, and for the first time, I think I am falling in love.


I will see what the future holds for me and Hazel, which by the way, should be having her puppies soon enough.

Comentarios