Angel wings

I was swimming in the ocean when a big wave took me by surprise. I must have lost consciousness, I pulled back out before I drowned. I saw a woman, a beautiful naked woman with big white wings.

“Are you an angel? Am I dead?” I asked. 


She didn’t answer, she just walked towards me and kissed me. “You are not dead yet, but as you’ll soon learn… your life will be a whole different now” she said. Suddenly, I realized I was still underwater. Once again I swam out of the water. But something was off.


I was not the same than before. I felt different, and I was sure I was different. First thing I noticed was that I was naked, second thing was my new figure. My breasts, my empty crotch. I was no longer a man, but a woman.

I must have died, and that angel gave me a new body. I accepted my fate in no time. I walked towards the coast.

A woman on the beach covered her kids eyes. A man’s jaw dropped. And a few others just seemed surprised to see a completely naked woman. Then the coastguard covered me with a towel.


He asked me who I was. I was about to say “I don’t remember” but I quickly realized I did, in fact remember. I told him my new name. “I am married, my husband must be worried sick about me” I told him. 

In no time my husband came looking for me. He took me to our hotel room. I had disappeared 24 hours ago. I told him I didn’t remember what had happened to me.

That night we had hit unprotected sex. I was so happy to be married, and he was excited to have me back. Hopefully, we finally get pregnant.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario