I was in the restaurant’s bathroom when I heard a phone ringing. It wasn’t my mobile, but I picked it up nonetheless. “Hello?” I said. All I could hear was a noise similar to a 56kbps old modem. I tried to hang up, but I froze in place, not able to move.
I stuck, my eyes fixated on the mirror’s reflection. I saw my whole body transform. Suddenly, the noise took a clearer tone. I could understand the voice on the other side of the line. “Undress, and dress on the clothes hidden below the sink” the voice said.
I did as told. Didn’t even hesitate. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like ny own wet dream. I picked up the phone again, the voice continued talking: “welcome back agent Banks, your mission is to go back out and please in every way possible a man named James Cooper. As always, gather as much intelligence as you can. You have been cleared to sleep if with him if necessary”. I smiled and looked at my reflection, I adjusted my bra. “And agent Banks, remember to act sexy and sensual” the man on the call said and hung up.
I walked out of the bathroom, feeling amazing. My ass swaying, my breasts bouncing slightly. I remembered I used to be a man, but he felt like just one of my many identities. I was excited to sleep with James, physically he was my kind of guy.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario