I don’t know how or why it happened, but what happened changed my life forever.
I woke up to my alarm clock at 7:00 am, just like every day. But while I was still in my room, and I was wearing boxers and my usual gamer shirt, I quickly noticed my whole body was different. My hair was red and shoulder length, my body hair was gone, while my chest now sported a couple of small but definitely firm breasts, my crotch area was empty, and my face was feminine.
I was surprised, and my new form was confusing. I tried pinching myself, hoping it was all a dream. No luck, my new form was for certain reality.
I stood up, I was way shorter than before. I looked at my hands, they were slender. I grabbed some cargo pants and a hoodie. I needed to find out what had happened to me. So, I texted my best friend.
I arranged to meet him in a nearby coffee shop. At first, I walked around covering as much as I could. But after a couple of blocks, I removed my hoodie.
I caught my reflection on a store window. “Wow, I am hot” I whispered.
I continued walking, until I got to the coffee shop. It took me a few minutes to gather the strength to go in.
But my friend was nowhere to be found. I ordered a latte and sat down to wait for him. After a couple of sips, I noticed there was another woman, as hot as me sitting on a different table le, also drinking her latte.
I walked towards her. “James?” I asked. She looked up, “how do you… John?” She asked. In a matter of seconds we realized we had suffered the same fate.
We sat like a couple of girlfriends to talk about what had happened. We couldn’t pin point who or what did this to us. But we were happy to know we now had each other to rely upon.
We left the coffee shop, no longer feeling awkward, but feeling somewhat happy. James had turned out quite hot, but I felt I was a lot cuter.
We went back to my place. James took her clothes off revealing a perfect sexy body. Looking at her naked body was not only exciting, but I was a little aroused, and somewhat jealous.
“I don’t think you look like James anymore” I said. She laughed. “I guess not… Call me Amy… for now” she said. I wanted to kiss and squeeze those sexy knockers of hers. But soon I realized if was my turn. I took my clothes off.
I still remembered the first time my breasts bounced as I slid my shirt off.
I also felt hot and sexy. But I was a lot more slender than Amy. “So?” Amy asked. “Kimberly… Kim” I responded. I looked at Any’s eyes and lips. I couldn’t wait anymore, I kissed her. She kissed me back.
We ended up making out like a couple of lesbians. It was great finding our new feminine side as friends. Her fingers down my pussy, mine pinching her nipples. It was a sweaty on the heat moment that started us in our new lives.
Afterwards, we cooked ourselves our dinner. It was also another bonding moment for us. We had big smiles. I didn’t see James in Amy’s eyes. For me, it was like I had made out with a beautiful and hot woman. And I bet for her is the same.
We spent the weekend with any care in the world. We even bought a couple of dresses and went out to a club.
We couldn’t keep our hands off each other. Men kept looking at us, which made us feel sexy. I still remember how we both danced and twerked like a couple of bimbos.
It wasn’t until Monday that we realized we were in a bit of a pickle. “We have no job” Amy told me. “Shit… you’re right… and we don’t have id’s we don’t even exist” I told her. Reality sank on us. We had to do something. I called in sick go work, I pretended to have a sore throat and spoke with a fake lower pitch. Amy did the same. “What are we going to do?” We asked each other.
While I prepared breakfast, Amy looked for help online. We found some guy that gave us fake ids, and promised he would help us find a job. It wasn’t cheap, but we had no choice.
My new name is Kimberly Katherine Smith, and Amy’s is Amelia Taylor. With my new paperwork I found a new job as an assistant at a local software company, and Amy became a hostess at a fancy hotel.
For a time, everything seemed alright, we had gotten used to our new forms, we loved acting girly, and well, we moved in together. We were in love with each other. Everything seemed to be working for us, until I got my first period. It was like a switch was activated in my head. Apart from having to wear a tampon, and the unbearable cramps, new needs invaded my body. I told Any how I felt, she couldn’t believe I wanted to fuck a guy, a real guy. “I know, I need to know what it feels like” I told her. She tried to help me through the difficult times.
But in just a couple of days, Amy got her period too. And now, she felt the same way. We got a toy to satisfy our needs, but it wasn’t enough. Once both our periods passed, we got dressed in fancy dresses again, and we went out to the club again. But this time, we were not a couple, we wanted to find suitable men to rock our night.
Amy couldn’t help it any longer. She went straight to the first man she saw. She flirted, they made out, and they ended up in the guy’s place. According to her, It was the best thing she had ever experienced.
I was a little bit more hesitant. I wanted a special guy, not a one night stand. I played hard to get, until a guy named Stuart, that reminded me of the former me invited me a drink. I accepted. We talked for a while, we joked, we laughed, we kissed, and we ended up in my place.
“This will be hard to believe, but this will be my first time” I told him. I asked him to be gentle, but do as he pleased. First thing he did was to get under my skirt, and started kissing my pussy. It felt amazing. I felt myself get wet, I couldn’t hold it, but then he pulled my panties down. And his tongue started working my pussy out. It pushed my labia, played with my clit, it even went in. “Oh god! I need you inside of me” I said with my voice trembling. We did it missionary style, I mean, it was my first time, so, it made sense.
After sex, I could feel my sore pussy. It felt like he had left a hole down there. Thank god we used protection, I didn’t want to get pregnant just yet.
I started dating Stuart. Amy just spent her time sleeping with different guys. She wanted to find more about her femininity.
On our third date, I felt the need to pay Stuart in kind. So, I kneeled down, and started kissing his crotch area. His thing visibly erect under his pants. I pulled his pants down, and continued doing my thing. I felt incredibly aroused as I sucked on his thing. Like I said before my period I wouldn’t have even thought of doing this, but now I wanted it. I did such a good job that he came in no time, I swallowed it without hesitation. “I think I am kind of a bimbo” I said and giggled.
That marked me for life. Things between Stuart and I didn’t last. While he was s good guy and all, and we were in love, something unexpected happened again. It was Amy, she had slept with so many random guys, and she had become a bigger bimbo than me, but suddenly, without explanation she transformed back into being James.
He felt embarrassed about everything he had done as a woman. I had to be there for him. So, one thing led to another. I broke up with Stuart, and became James loving girlfriend.
We don’t know if I will ever revert back to male form. But in the meantime we are enjoying ourselves. Having sex on a daily basis. Experimenting, and trying different things.
I hope we can be a couple forever, I hope I never become a boring man again. I love my sweetie James, he is the best boyfriend ever.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario