Wizard’s fantasy

The wizard told me I could get anything I wanted if I were to do his bidding for one day. I agreed, I told him I too wanted to be a powerful wizard living in a fantasy land like Hyrule.

He fulfilled my wish. But there was a catch, I became the a woman. A princess to be exact. My kingdom was on fire, so, I took a magic scepter and started using it to save my kingdom from the hordes of bokoblins.


Something felt weird, out of place. But I didn’t care if I had been turned into a woman. I was feeling strong and powerful. 

For some weird reason, with every bokoblin I destroyed, I hot a little wet. Like if I was in ecstasy. But I couldn’t thank the wizard enough for fulfilling my wish.

Epilogue:
The wizard smirked at his creation. A beautiful exotic dancer. One that lived in a continuous state of trance. Believing she was in a fantasy land. But instead living as a high class hooker. She worked the pole and removed her bra in the real world, as she casted a spell in her mind fake world.

That wasn’t all, the magic rod collection she loved to hold, were in reality her best paying costumers.


And her favorite long staff, was the wizard’s cock. Eventually she will come out of her trance, but her bimbo ways will remain.

Comentarios