What did you just do?

 


She looked back at me with s confused expression. “What did you just do?” She asked not knowing what exactly had changed. “Did you cast a love spell?” She asked. “Not exactly” I responded knowing the spell had worked wonderfully.

Kim’s eyes were filling up with lust. I knew she wanted me. But unbeknownst to her, Kim used to be my friend James just a couple of minutes ago. “If it was a love spell… it worked… i really think you are hot” she said.

James was gone, replaced by Kim. And let me tell you, Kim was everything James wasn’t. She was outgoing, talkative, and sex crazed.

She balanced herself over me and kissed me. She the. Kneeled down, unzipped my pants, and well, did her thing. I couldn’t hold it, I came on her face. She just laughed it off. “Next time, wait for me hot stuff” she said as she sucked on my equipment.

24 hours later, as expected Kim turned back into James. “What the fuck dude?” He said with an angry voice. “I sucked, and I enjoyed it!” He said with visible disgust.

“Don’t you worry… I can solve this” I said as I prepared to cast the spell on him again. But something happened, that it rebounded on me.



Suddenly, James seemed attractive to me. I took my shirt off, revealing my new perky breasts. “I know you want me, fuck me James… make feel like a woman… no no… let me prove to you how much of a woman I am!”

Now it was me crawling towards James. My pussy throbbing in arousal. I unzipped his pants, and well, started sucking on his thing. He didn’t come, so I turned around and had him fuck me doggy style. “Oh James! We should do this lore often” I said as I loved the feeling of his thing sliding back and forth inside of me.

But just like last time, 24 hours later, I was back into being a man. “I guess we are even” James said. “I guess we are… but… I have another idea” I said as I turned both of us into women. “Hey Kim” I told my girlfriend, “Hey Kat” she responded. We kissed. “No no… lets go out” I told her.


Well, let me tell you, we became the live of the party. We made out with guys, we twerked, we double up on guys.

Sadly, 24 hours later we always reverted back to our male selves. But we didn’t enjoy being men anymore. We wanted to be Kim and Kat forever. 


Comentarios