Waiting room

“The doctor is going to be a little late” his secretary told me. So, I decided to read a book while I waited. I was going to the shrink at my girlfriend’s request. She said he had changed her life.

The book I started reading had no visible text. “Is this a joke?” I thought. I looked again at the cover, it was red, no text on it.


I kept on looking for something that made sense. “Ma’am, the doctor will see you now” the receptionist said. I didn’t realize at the moment anything was wrong.

I entered the shrink’s office. I sat on the couch. “Do you notice anything different about yourself?” He asked me. “Not really, I am…” I stopped, my voice was different, I was wearing different clothes, I had breasts. “What’s going on?” I said with a scared tone.

He told me to relax, and hypnotized me. I had a vision of myself, my new female self.


I was naked in an empty room. It felt right. I told myself that being a woman was better. I let the old me fade away, while he will be with me always, he is not who I am anymore. I am Kim, and I love being a woman.

As I was released from trance. I thanked the shrink. I left, feeling happy and fulfilled.

My girlfriend greeted me with excitement. She had gone through the same thing. We were now best friends. “I have set up a double sate for us” she said. I giggled.

And since that day, we have been going out together as friends. Double dates, lesbian dates, doubling up with one guy, you name it. 


Comentarios