Streamer

I wasn’t tricked, it wasn’t a mistake, I knew exactly what I had gotten into. I joined a test group of a drug that would allow anyone to become younger. But there was a side effect, one that was well documented by the pharmaceutical company. If the pill was taken in double dosage, it would not only remove about 10 years of age, but alter the person’s dna, replacing xy chromosomes with xx chromosomes. 

Well, that’s exactly what I did. The transformation made me ill for about a month. It started with hiccups, but it ended with something that looked like a very intense stomach flu. 

Exactly 28 days after I started the treatment, I had become completely female. Where my cock used to be, was an empty shell made out of dead tissue that broke off as soon as I touched it. My chest had swollen up, becoming two perfect breasts. My figure was extremely thin, after all, I had been throwing up during the last few days. I looked dehydrated too. But I was taken care by the pharmaceutical company. Once I was feeling fine, I was given a new identity.


I became Kim Kat. A new beautiful 22 year old woman. I not only felt younger, I felt more flexible and outgoing. 

I started streaming my game sessions, I went from 0 to a thousand followers in mere days. People seemed to enjoy my personality, well, and my assets too.

I loved acting girly, and flirting with my follower. I then put on a goal. If I reached a 500 thousand followers, I would open an only fans.


I assumed that was not going to happen. But if it did, that would only make me feel sexy. I was getting sponsors for my show, and receiving quite a livable wage.

I had an NDA with my previous employer, so, I couldn’t tell anybody who I used to be.

I started dating a guy named John. He was fun, and a great shag, but we broke up once I reached my goal of subscribers. He didn’t want me posing for other people online. But that was not an option. I wanted to be famous, I wanted to be men’s desire.


So, John and I parted ways. I became a sex symbol for gamers worldwide. I attended lots of gaming conventions, I dated and had sex either so many guys I lost count. I was invited to participate in a movie. Of course I said yes. I don’t know what my future holds, but I know that my next goal is to experience motherhood.

Comentarios