Rocker girl

I had just met Alice. She was really hit, and she had my same love for music. She invited me to her place, where we danced and made out. She didn’t talk that much, but it seemed like she wanted to tell me something but couldn’t.

She unzipped my pants and squeezed my equipment. “I sire miss this” she said. I didn’t know what she meant, but I ignored her comment.

She grabbed my hand and took me to her bedroom. We continued kissing. She sure knew how to please a man. She the  took her black blouse off. “Do you want me?” She asked. “Yes” I responded. “Do you find me attractive?” She asked. “Yes, you are so hot” I said. She smiled. “Do you want to be inside of me?” She asked, to which I responded “yes”.

Suddenly everything shifted. I was looking at my male naked body, my hands on his thing. “What happened? My voice!” I said coming to the realization I was inside Alice’s body. “Sorry dude, I had been Alicia for two years and I couldn’t take it anymore” he said, “I will take good care of your life, I promise”. I was still in shock. He pulled his pants up, and was getting ready to leave. “No wait…” I said.

He humored me by staying a few more minutes. We sat in Alicia’s…. My living room.


“I am sure going to miss that rocking body of yours” he said. “But ok, I’ll do for you what no one did for me”.

He explained I was trapped in that body until I said the same things he just said to swap with someone else. “One more thing, if you want to keep in control of that beautiful body, you must have sex at least one time per week, otherwise, your body will gain control, and you won’t be able to control it until the next full moon. And let me tell you, if you are scared of having sex as her, she will do pretty much any kinky thing imaginable” he said.

“Don’t worry. Being her is fun. She doesn’t age, men are attracted to her, and her credit card has no limit and I don’t know who, but someone always pays all her expenses. Now, go out, have fun, because in about… two minutes you will lose control of your body” he explained. He was right about everything, well almost about everything, it wasn’t two minutes, it was more like 5 seconds. I tried to stop him, I told him “swap us back…” but that’s when I lost control, “or better yet… let’s finish what we started, shove that inside of me” I said.

I really really wanted him. Whatever my new body desired, I wanted it.but she left. “Come on! Fuck me” I said. “Not me love, find someone at the bar” he said as he left. And that was it, I went to the nearest bar, where i started flirting with guys uncontrollably.

And let me tell you Alice was an incredibly kinky woman. For my first time, I ended up doing it with two guys. 

Comentarios