I really really wanted a job at a marketing company I had been aspiring to work for. They told me they couldn’t hire me, “right now we only have a receptionist position open” I was told by HR.
That’s when I asked help from my friend Jenny. “Sure, I can help you get a job there” she said. I knew she was into magic and potions. But I never expected her to do what she did.
She concocted a potion, one that will make perfect to work for the company. I drank it whole, and immediately passed out.
When I came back to my senses, I felt a lot different. “Wait! You turned me into a woman?!” I asked Jenny.
I looked like a female version of myself. Just a few inches shorter, and a few pounds lighter. “How? Why?” I asked. “Isn’t this what you wanted?” She asked. “No, I thought you would make me convince them, that I, a man, can work as a receptionist too” I said. “That makes sense” she laughed. “Ok ok, I will turn you back” she said. While she prepared a new potion, I went to the bathroom. It was weird looking at my new empty crotch. I took my shirt off, and took a good look at my new naked body. I actually did a little pose and sent a kiss to my reflection. “This could work” I whispered.
I stepped out of the bathroom, and Jenny was holding the new potion. “Actually…” I said. “You want to try being a woman for a while?” She asked. I nodded. “Ok then… I am kit going to waste this potion” she said as she drank it. She passed out. I dragged her to the couch, where I saw her transform.
When Jenny woke up, she was a man. “Ha! It worked” she said with a low voice. I can’t deny Jenny looked handsome. “Hello, I am James, and you are?” She said and winked. “I am… Kim” I responded. “Hello Kim, care for a fuck?” James asked. I mockingly answered, “sure, why not?”.
Let’s just say that day I realized I were to be a woman forever. James and I did it against the wall, on the couch, on the floor. I tried missionary, reverse cowboy, doggy style, and 69. All positions were amazing.
I got the job as a receptionist. James and I started dating. And sex became part of our daily routine.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario