A beautiful 20-something girl poked me in my shoulder. “Hello” I said. She just smiled. “Do you want a drink?” I asked her. She nodded.
“I am John, what’s your name?” I asked her. She pointed at her mouth. I believed she was trying to tell me she was mute. “Ok ok, let me guess your name then… you are… Amy” I said. She jumped excitedly. I was surprised I got her name on the first try.
Anyways, we ended up making out on a couch at the bar. She was so good at turning me on. She then pointed to the door, and with sign language she told me she could give me a blowjob. I couldn’t say no. So, I picked up my things and we left.
I had come to the bar with my friend James. I texted him to let him know I had to go: “getting lucky tonight”. Amy was also texting one of her friends.
As we got in a cab, I read a text from James “me too dude! Have fun!”.
I just couldn’t take my eyes off of Amy. She’s just so beautiful. Back at my place, she kissed me passionately and I responded in kind.
We quickly went to my bedroom, where we made out for a little while. Amy took her bra off revealing her perky breasts. She weighted them, and then did a licking motion. I did as she asked. She seemed to enjoy it. While I played with her breasts, she slid her hand down my pants, and started giving me a handjob. Her delicate soft hands felt amazing around my equipment.
She took the rest of her clothes off. She pushed me back, and then, slowly pushed my erect equipment up her wet pussy. She did an “oh” face followed by a big smile.
I wish I would have been able to hold it longer, but I came in no time. That just turned her on even more.
Afterwards, she went to the bathroom to clean herself up. Seconds later I got a text from James: “Best sex ever… had never experienced anything like this”.
Amy came back out. She kissed me, and played with my equipment with her right hand. She couldn’t stop smiling.
She then cleared her throat, and spoke. At first I was in shock she was not really mute, but what she said shocked me even more “best sex ever dude, I had never experienced anything like this”. Her voice sounded familiar, and not as feminine as I would have expected. Then I realized what had happened. “James?” I asked. “Not anymore, I am Amy now” she responded as her voice started going a couple of octaves higher. “How?” I asked. “That’s not important my love” she said as she proceeded to kiss my equipment.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario