I knew there was something weird with my niece’s doll. I always felt like it was whispering my name. The doll was cute and all, but looked cheaply made. She loved playing with it, although I was always trying to get her into playing videogames.
One day, my niece asked me to fetch the doll for her. As soon as I touched it, I felt like if I was caught in some kind of swirling black hole. Everything went black for a second, then a pink light shun on me. I knew that I wasn’t really me. My body was completely different.
“You love being a woman” the doll’s creepy voice said. “No! I am a man! Turn me back! And let me out!” i demanded. But the doll kept insisting I was a woman.
“I won’t let you out until you accept your new form!” The voice said. It must have been weeks, until I gave up. Accepting I was a woman.
I had almost forgotten about my former male life. The doll was right, I had always been a woman. “Finally, be free!” She said.
I was back at my niece’s bedroom. I picked up her favorite doll. I love playing with her. I know I am her favorite aunt.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario