My best friend’s plan

It was our prom. Neither me nor James had secured a date. “I am not going as a dateless loser” I told James. “You don’t have to… you can go as my date” he proposed. “Ha ha, very funny, we are not gay” I responded. “That’s not what I meant, what if there is a way one of us can go as a man, and the other as a woman?” He asked. “I an not dressing in drag” I responded. “Once again, that is not what I mean… what if I can turn one of us into a woman” he explained.

I didn’t believe him, he still described a potion that would transform one of us into a woman. “It is fully reversible, one sip of the same potion two days later, would turn us back” he explained.

I assumed it was a bunch of mumbo jumbo, so I told him no need to flip a coin, “I’ll drink it just to prove you wrong” I said.


The changes were immediate, my once geeky male form blossomed into a beautiful woman. And while the transformation was painless, I still remember the bad aftertaste of the potion. 

I couldn’t believe it, I was now a woman. “You are hot” he said. “That may be, but don’t get any ideas… I’ll go as your date, we come back to your place, you turn me back in two days like you promised” I said. He agreed.

James sister Amy, helped me change, and apply makeup. She even taught me to walk on heels and act feminine.

I hate to admit it, but i was having a blast. “Hello handsome” I jokingly told James as he wore his suit.

I slid into a red dress, and did a few poses in front of the mirror. I felt awkwardly comfortable as a woman. Amy explained there may be some side effects, some personality changes. “James will keep you grounded, try not to get too attached and emotionally linked to your female self” she said. “We don’t want another Joyce situation” she said.

Joyce was an exchange student that stayed with Amy when James went away for the summer. “Wait… Joyce was James?” I asked. Amy laughed it off. “But I thought she was into me” I added. “Yes.. Joyce was into you, that’s when I turned her back into James, she explained.


“Wow! You look hot” James told me as he saw me wearing a sexy red dress. “I envy you… you are going with a hot woman” I said and laughed.

Well took a limo to the prom. No one believed James was with a hottie like me. Some guys even made fun of him. So, to shut then up, I kissed James. “Let’s show them how much in love we are” I told James.

We made out for a while. I still knew who I used to be, but I just felt so happy being a woman.

We later left the prom to go to an after party at Matt’s home. We were both really drunk.

At Matt’s basement, I waited until James and I were alone. I took off my dress. “Suck ‘em handsome” I told him.


He tried to stop me. “What’s the big deal, in two days you’ll turn me back. But right now, I want some fun”,* told him. “Ok, but not here, let’s go upstairs” he said.

He helped me get my dress back on. And we went to Matt’s bedroom. Where, well, we both lost our virginity.


I felt sexy. I didn’t care who I used to be. I felt like a woman. And I wanted him inside of me. Not being used to having the body of a woman. I got pregnant.

James assumed full responsibility, and we got married. I love him so much. The old me feels like an old dream, one that will soon be forgotten. 



Comentarios