My friend Travis and I were smoking pot, when he, out of the blue, said “if I was a woman, I would be a lesbian”. I told him not to be so sure, “if you were a woman, you would for sure be curious about being with a guy” I told him. He denied.
Anyways, we passed out after a couple of hours of playing retro video games in his couch.
The following morning we woke up to a different view. Well, I was still me, but Travis was now a woman, and a very hot one.
“What the fuck dude? Why am I woman?” He asked with sexy voice. I laughed. “This isn’t funny” he replied. “Well, at least you can now prove you will be a lesbian” I told him as I smacked his new perfectly round ass. “Stop ignoring” he said with a beautiful upset face.
We spent the better half of the morning looking for answers or an explanation of his current predicament. “Shit shit” I heard Travis say from the bathroom. “What is it dude?” I asked. “I forgot to sit down” he said while standing in a puddle. “Ewww dude! Take a shower, I’ll mop” i told him.
He took his sweet time on the shower. I swear I heard him moan. Afterwards he got dressed. “I think, for the time being, we should pretend I am your distant cousin Emma” he said. “Fine” I responded.
Emma and I continued looking for clues. We went to see our dealer. “Was there anything weird with the last stash you sold us?” I asked. He said he knew nothing.
We went to a coffee shop, something to make us think on something else. We drank our coffee in complete silence. I caught Travis checking out men. “Are you sure you are to become a lesbian?” I asked him. “Yes” he responded, but looked uncomfortable by the question I had just asked.
“I know what we should do! Lets go to the strip club!” I proposed. He agreed. We thought it would be a great idea, he would get to spend sometime focusing on girls instead of men.
But it was surely not a good idea. Travis was looking at the dancers with envy. He would criticize them, and say he would do a better job. I told him, to show them how it is done.
Well, he drank the remainder of his beer in one go, and went up the stage. He started dancing, surprisingly, in quite a sexy manner. The crowd cheered. “You go girl” another dancer shouted. Travis took all of his clothes, revealing for the first time that perfect body.
I could see he was loving the attention. After a couple of songs, he jumped back to my side. He was completely naked. “You know what? You were right, I don’t want to be a lesbian, take me home, show me a good time, and I will prove go you how much of a woman I am” he said.
I was already hard. So I took her back to our place. In the ride back home, Travis told me to call her Caroline. And not only that, she slid her hand down my pants, and gave me a hand job. Whatever had happened to Travis had altered his personality too. There was not much left of the womanizing man he used to be. Instead, Caroline was acting more and more like a bimbo.
Imagine my surprise when the first thing she did back home was give me a blowjob. She even swallowed it, and said “tasty”. I knew something was altering Caroline’s mind. I wanted to tell her to grab on to being Travis, but she was so hot, and she wanted to have sex with me. She practically begged me to suck on her nipples. Of course I didn’t say no.
Once I had a second hard on, she kneeled over me and made sure my equipment went in in a swift motion. “Oh my gawd” she said. Her eyes blank in arousal. She started to rhythmically move back and forth. My equipment sliding inside of her. Her hands on my chest, her ass over my legs, her soft legs touching the sides of my torso, and her beautiful eyes filled with lust.
After we both climaxed, she said I was right. “There is no fun on being a lesbian, I am a straight woman now” she said. “Yes, yes you are” I responded.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario