Fountain of youth

It was called the fountain of youth. I found it by mistake. But i knew the lore around it. Anyone who jumps in will become younger, and their personality will flourish through their new body.

I took of my clothes and jumped in, and the change was pretty much instantaneous. I first noticed my body becoming younger. But I knew I wasn’t only becoming younger when my back cracked and my waist became smaller. 

I felt my equipment smaller until it looked like a small nob in my crotch. It was now my clit. My balls were sucked inside my body, changing their function, becoming my new ovaries. My nipples became darker and bigger, and my chest swelled up forming a couple of perky breasts. I felt amazing, so, I pulled back out of the water. I emerged a changed man, well, a changed woman. 


I swam to the shore, I was completely naked, and in a whole different place. I was in an Italian town, and I spoke no Italian. A nice old lady helped me out. She gave me clothes, and in a few days she taught me some Italian. 

She explained she too found the fountain of youth a few decades back. She treated me like her granddaughter, and I treated her in kind.

She introduced me as Erika. And in less than a week I was dating men. 

I might have lost my masculinity, but I am loving my new found feminine self.

Comentarios