Forest witch

I heard her otherworldly whispers. She was calling my name. I could hear a woman’s voice trying to get my attention. 

Suddenly, in a jump scare, she appeared right by my side. She was extremely beautiful. Long black hair, there was a magical feeling to our encounter. Her yellow eyes were mesmerizing.


I couldn’t stop looking at her. “That’s right my child. Give yourself to me” she said. It was too late for me, I felt like she had complete control over me.

I kneeled down, crying uncontrollably. “My child, soon, you will be free, don’t cry, embrace it” she said. I started to feel more and more at peace.

I closed my eyes. I felt how my whole body was molded into a new form. Long gone was my male form. The witch had turned me into a woman. And I was loving the experience.


The last part to go, was my equipment which shrank down to a minuscule size, becoming my clit.

I felt something wet cover me. I was trapped, but I didn’t want to escape, I felt like I was in the right place.

“You will enjoy being one of my children” the witch, my mother said. 


She left, leaving me, her new born child alone. “We will meet soon my child. Now, arise, asume your new part in this world, copulate, rejoice in your new form” she said.


I emerged from my cocoon. My male persona gone. Instead, a new woman covered in green goo emerged. I felt sexy, I felt happy, but I wanted to reproduce, that’s why I was reborn. 

I cleaned myself in the nearest lake, and walked to the closest town. Where I will make out with the first man I see.


Comentarios