College student

I felt like my life had been a long lane of wrong turns. I wanted to start over. Unfortunately when I made my wish, I didn’t know what that meant.

I whispered on the stone, just like my best friend James explained. “I wish I could start over, be the best I could have ever been” I said.

Suddenly, I felt like I was juggled through time and space. I found myself in the middle of a college campus.


I was no longer me, well, I was me, but I wasn’t a man anymore. “I am a woman” I whispered. I remembered my whole life as a woman. I was fun, care-free, and it seems luck had always been on my side. 

Like I said, the change was unfortunate for the male me. He was fading away from my memory with every passing second. “I…. I am Kim” I said excitedly.

I never looked back. Sometimes he shows up in my mind, but I usually dismiss the guy. I am so fortunate that I was able to start over. And guess what? I am dating my best friend James. And well, let me tell you, he is a great shag. 

Comentarios